Background Image

Do any of you gits use these?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by RuntKikka, Mar 15, 2017.

?

ANY OF U LOT USE DESE?

1. Slow Git Luancha

2. One Shot Slugga

3. Barfa Slugga

4. Torpedo Axe

5. Git Prod

6. Electro-Clubba

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NAH!!! I LIKE ME DAKKA TOO MUCH, I'Z ONLY UZE DA BIG SHOOTA EN ACE DAKKA.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I've used the Slow-Git Launcha (AKA Bullet Bill) and it's been found to be essentially useless in nearly every occurrence I've had so far. The only spot I've found where it's useful is in a straight run like the pipes at Harkus. With it going straight as a rod you won't have to worry about it smacking into the wall. That is, LITERALLY, the only place I've actually hit someone with the damn thing. Every other time it's just funny to watch orks run alongside it.
    RuntKikka likes this.
  3. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

The slowgit is hillarious, best used in threes to send volley's down a corridor but given the cost of actually doing that- meh. I used it a fair bit when it came out and never quite found the right niche for it. Unless your fighting someone who's not seen it before. (And to whom which 'slow moving things are the ones you -really- want to avoid' was never learned. It's also not bad shooting down on someone. Like- directly down.

The One-Shot i've used on occasion, I believe i made a Stormboy Sniper with it, I don't recall how that went though- I'm guessing not well.

I've actually not used the Torpedo Axe in quite awhile. I like how it looks, the reason you use it though given how slow it is currently is take as much fuel as you can and just spam ground slam as much as you can. as an actual melee weapon it wasn't bad, again before the speed reduction. (Increase-?) But currently, That's it's only real shtick.

The Electro-Clubba was my go-to melee weapon before the Great Slowening. I could break weapons with it, kill with it. It was utterly amazing. Then i logged in one day after a patch, jumped in to a game And- i couldn't counter an Apoth's Dbash, it popped before my heavy attack, i was stunned and two light attacks later i was dead. I wish i could say it was any better but it's not. You could also one shot most Eldar with a heavy attack. It actually did this far better than the Git-Prod, since added durability. It's kind of- garbage right now, as is anything that's not a base Choppa, Chain-Choppa or the Klaw. Those are currently our only viable melee at the moment, unless you take a klaw approach and rely solely on light attacks.

If you want to try something that's not the Burny Choppa, unless @Khornatian has already said it try the base choppa with a Pen mod and Clashing Grip. It's kind of disgusting the way impact works at the moment. I have also heard that the Venerable Choppa is also marginally faster than the base one. I don't know if it's true or not, as it feels more or less the same.
  4. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Its ok for firing at a corner and chasing behind it with melee but you may as well just be using the shield at that point. Funny enough it does have perfect accuracy so you can fire it a really long way at braced people. Hope they don't see it coming though :p
  5. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

Didn't give me a "No, not regularly" option.
  6. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

COULDN'T FIT IT!
  7. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

I need to figure out which slugga sounds like cracking or whatever when it's fired... I hear it a lot in games. Curious why people are all over it suddenly.
  8. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Thats the six shoota. It makes popping noises on each shot.
  9. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

Could also be the Zip slugga?
  10. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Sigh. Zip Slugga is so much fun to shoot, but it just has no advantage over the far cheaper Dakka Slugga. Not even DPS.