Background Image

Do any of you gits use these?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by RuntKikka, Mar 15, 2017.

?

ANY OF U LOT USE DESE?

1. Slow Git Luancha

2. One Shot Slugga

3. Barfa Slugga

4. Torpedo Axe

5. Git Prod

6. Electro-Clubba

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

Was playing around with the One Shot Slugga yesterday for fun when I started wondering if anyone actually uses it regularly.

Doubt it since Dakka slugga/Slab Slugga are the best options we got but I'm just curious.

I wouldn't say any of these weapons are outright bad (except maybe slowgit) but they don't exactly shine either.

Torpedo Axe/Git Prod used to be in my load outs but with the current game state they aren't worth it anymore to me. Could still see me using them for fun though.

Rest of them I've either never used or only recently to test them out.

SO 'OW BOUT IT GITS DO ANY O' U RUNTS USE DESE TINGS OR WOT?! IF YA DO TELL ME WOT YU USE DEM FOR BELOW!
  2. God Emperor Hogan Dreadspectre Arkhona Vanguard

I used to use it back when Klaw first came out and had the super man sprint attack. Leap, smack, shoot. Granted the Slab Slugga was just as good but ohhhhh...it One Shot Slugga felt satisfying haha.

It might make a comeback as a crutch to Klaw right now since it's still wonkyish after the changes. Again though...it is pretty hard to beat Slab sluggas...
  3. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

Well with the current health pools one shot is pretty fun at the moment.

I wish I could see their faces when 75% of their health melts away instantly.
  4. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

I am using the One Shot Slugga on an experimental dok healer build. It is not too terribly effective, but pretty fun. I oneshot several Eldar, Apothecaries and Sorcerers by just auto-locking and landing a headshot!
  5. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

The Electro Clubba was my mainstay melee weapon before axes and maces got nerfed into the ground, when the rusty gob was restricted to Slugga Boys.

Sigh... I miss those days.
  6. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

I've never liked it myself. Always preferred the axe over it but then again I don't use maces in general.

Maces are real pointless right now since melee is getting rarer and that's what they are good at. Beating other melee.
  7. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

OY who voted on slowgit and didn't tell me why they using it?!

I wanna know! How the hell are you killing anyone with it! :OrkSkull:
  8. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Sorry, that was me. I haven't used it yet, but I am planning on using it. On the dok, again.
  9. HAXTC HAXTC First Blood!

Until sometime recently I always used the Electro Clubba because it worked it's way through melee better than most weapons, at least for me. But since one of the patches recently it seems to suck much more which left me still trying to find a melee weapon that sooths my desire. Been trying my best all week and so far still nothing.
  10. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Tried Burny Choppa or Ghostchoppa yet? Those are the two I use, work splendidly.
    RuntKikka likes this.