Background Image

DJPenguin's Streaming Thread [Notification thread]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJPenguin, Dec 31, 2015.

1. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Full of emotions tonight. This Friday event stream completely blew me away and i have all of you to thank! The amount of love thrown my way was monumental.. thank you so much Team!

And much to my surprise I was granted some time on the front page of Twitch! It's every streamers dream to appear on the front page and it's uncommon to see affiliate (non-partnered) broadcasters such as myself there. I'd like to think i was being more stoic than anything when people were telling me what was going on but inside me it was a mixed bag of awesomeness and awkwardness lol. I hope i repped EC well enough and provided new players a way to get involved with the game while showing them the ropes.

pic courtesy of my mod happy trucks

[​IMG]
  2. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Played a couple of matches alongside you as Chaos, DJ. :) Your Khornate JPA smashing was very impressive, though frustrating for me as a Tzeentch Sorcerer trying to heal you. :p
    DJPenguin likes this.
  3. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

To the community that stuck with me for the nearly 2 years i streamed EC.. THANK YOU! I was just accepted into the Twitch partnership program and it's because of the devs and my fellow players here who gifted me it. I literally couldn't have done this without you guys. It's been a wild ride here and an experience I'll forever cherish. Thank you for all the love everyone <3