Background Image

DJPenguin's Streaming Thread [Notification thread]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJPenguin, Dec 31, 2015.

1. UkxMikeyboy UkxMikeyboy Subordinate

I took some time to watch your stream. I enjoyed it. Keep it up!
    DJPenguin and Laanshor like this.
  2. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Thanks for the kind words friend. If you'd ever like to group with us don't be shy!
  3. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Thana and BrotherDamnatus like this.
  4. ...and people say lascannon can't defend against melee. That's some next level humiliation.
    DJPenguin likes this.
  5. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

To be fair Chaos lascannon is the best cause MoS :p

My channels got plenty of lascannon highlights if you're interested. It's my favorite weapon!
  6. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Wanted to get this notice out early. Right after the developer show tomorrow/friday I'll be giving out quite a few of the beta F2P EC keys which were supplied by our amazing community. If you know of people who could make use of one let them know ahead of time!
    Laanshor likes this.
  7. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

The best aesthetic in the game just got better. If you don't already own a pair.. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?[​IMG]
    mrbunny, Laanshor and Thana like this.
  8. Meatball Meatball Steam Early Access

Good job teaching Newbloods, Mr. Penguin.
    It certainly is refreshing seeing people wo actually care, instead of posting useless ''omg my team is all newbs i got stomped bcuz of them gg'' threads.

If you ever need a hand in something, please let me know and i will assist you at the best of my capacity.
    Laanshor and DJPenguin like this.
  9. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Thank you for the kind words and offer Meatyball! Teaching the game has always been a priority of mine and can be a lot of fun for sure.
  10. Thana Thana Curator

DJPenguin and Laanshor like this.