Background Image

DJPenguin's Streaming Thread [Notification thread]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJPenguin, Dec 31, 2015.

1. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

http://www.twitch.tv/GloriousDJPenguin

Twitter

Steam Group
    Discord

Schedule: Monday through Friday @ 3pm EST|12pm PST PST|7 pm GMT. Sat/Sun sub day/random/off.
    I stream for several hours a day to try and service both NA and EU viewers.

About: Since November 2015 when my NDA was lifted I've pursued my ambition of streaming every weekday while focusing on Eternal Crusade. Each day i strive to produce a product that not only entertains but teaches both new and experienced players alike about various EC related material. What may have started as a one man stream quickly evolved into a hub where fellow members have gathered to do more than merely watch gameplay. The channel has become a de facto community in its own right as many active forum goers come to discuss and debate the state of the game, stage bug testing experiments and do war parties! Whether you're contemplating on purchasing the game or would like to socialize with your fellow players in real-time come give the channel a looksie!

What to expect from the stream: I try to keep the atmosphere mature and welcoming for a wide range of people. I frequently group with viewers and am more than happy to teach those who ask. Eternal Crusade makes up the vast majority of my streaming time.

Special thanks to everyone who has made this a reality for me. The EC staff, fellow community members, viewers and donors. I'm ever thankful for the support you have all shown me since the beginning.

Love you guys.
    Kengur, Eskimofo, Iyan and 8 others like this.
  2. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Just started watching as I got back from a New Years party thing and it is three AM.

To answer your "COMMUNITY QUESTIONS!":

I'm British but more specifically an Englishman..

As for watching where I'm at work but for playing my laptop wouldn't be able handle it or I'd be playing as a Night Lord wishing I could play as an Emperor's Child or an Eldar laughing at silly Mon-Keigh and calling them silly bastards when they kill me and the team getting annoy at me for being a little bitch.

Would you like to know more?

The same for Cegorach's streams for a while but my shifts have become busier since Christmas day arrive but I think New Year's day is going to be rather dull so steam tonight and I'll probably watch on my IPhone...

Unfortunately I can't be throwing my money away... I need to save enough money to turn myself into Fulgrim so everyone will love me.

I would love to get into EC since I'm still playing Space Marine to this day...
    DJPenguin likes this.
  3. Andraina Andraina Curator

Depends greatly on many circumstances that as of now are answers elusive as Omegon's current location and status.
  4. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

You're playing as a Dark Angel get out dress wearer! Go play as cool loyalist... I think Imperial Fists are in there... Aren't they?

Also if the frame rate laggy because my laptop is shitty or because it's an Alpha?
  5. I love watching your streams DJ and your one heck of an assault marine. Enemy or ally i always look forward to seeing you in EC.
    DJPenguin likes this.
  6. Sturm Helix Helix0214 Arkhona Vanguard

NA and gmt -5. You know I'll watch anytime buddy. :)
    DJPenguin likes this.
  7. USA in NYC baby! GMT -5

You know I watch every day from work, and if I'm off work, I tend to join just to crash the party. I get home around 730pm from the city so a late start would be best for me personally. But I'd rather you cater to everyone else first.
    DJPenguin likes this.
  8. I live in the mid western part of the USA (CST or GMT -6)
    The start time doesn't matter to me because I usually drop in randomly.
  9. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Thanks for the replies and kind words everyone!

No IF yet. And cause it's Alpha. Maybe your laptop too? I dunno.
  10. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Probably my Laptop...