Background Image

Disconnection kills progression

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by deerleader, Mar 19, 2017 at 7:58 PM.

1. Deerleader deerleader First Blood!

So there was another game, a very succesful one. Good team, good squad, good me. Should have received tons of EXP standing on the 1st place through the whole match. Well... almost all.

HEY PAL, HOW 'BOUT SOME LIL DISCONNECTION? I'M SURE IT AIN'T BOTHER YOU MUCH, OK? CYA NEXT TIME.
    139-c6a6194c9ab99e0fb6fb37637c270c6db8a901ae-128.png

So, after several minutes of desperate frustration about the time wasted I thought what could be done.

Why can't the players receive match reward regardless they saw its end or not? To prevent match from leavers they could be only reconnected to their last battle and otherwise have to wait for its end, if they want join another. This also solves issues with unwanted disconnections.

Well, I realise that this solution can take much time, so may we at least receive our EXP from matches as a temporary solution? It really grinds my gears (I guess not only mine), when you at last can launch the game and log in, however lose everything earned in match because of server problem.
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

They already do? When I leave a match before it ends all of my requisition i earned is already accounted for
    BlackGoo likes this.
  3. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

You really only miss out on the win bonus when that happens. Pretty sure a disconnect still gives you everything you earned in match.
    BlackGoo likes this.