Background Image

Did u ere dat? Skippa launch wat???

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Talron, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Zogg, iz thought da new skin is fer rode shoota, turnz out itz fer da regula shoota :/
  2. NoobMister NoobMister Steam Early Access

Yeah, I've tried using it too, and it's complete garbage.
    Maybe if the shots exploded on impact before they hit the floor (ala Demoman's Nade Launcher from TF2), the maybe it would be worth something. And remove the stupid charge up time to shoot. Why do they insist on putting that on all the Ork explosive weapons?
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

I know this isn't really a fix to a weapon but I swear to all of you if you use 5 skips and two poison build docs on a team it makes them pretty spooky.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

spooky for the ennemy or your allies ? x) the tk is real
    Talron, Deathwish and bossjesse like this.
  5. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

When I get tked as an ork, I get pissed off only if the teammate who killed me stopped firing. Never stop spreading the dakka, no matter what.
  6. NoobMister NoobMister Steam Early Access

Yeah, but any Plasma weapon still has the option to fire a single uncharged shot, and Reaper Launchers can fire off at any point during their charge for any number of shots. The Ork weapons by comparison are at a major disadvantge, with the Kannon being more so because of it being carried by a Loota (i.e. no side arms or melee weapons).

I honestly think the problem could be solved if the full damage was only applied at the point of impact, with the blast doing 1/10th the damage, so there wouldn't be a need for the charge. Not to mention these weapons have to reload and are inaccurate already. Kannons would need to keep it mind, but maybe reduce the charge time, just so it bring it in line with a Plasma Cannon (they can fire two shots before cooling, the kannon only fires one shot AND has a fairly lengthy reload)
  7. NoobMister NoobMister Steam Early Access

No, because if it's a mod or a weapon variant, I haven't acquired them yet. At this point, I really think they should get rid of the Supply Drops >_>
  8. NoobMister NoobMister Steam Early Access

Actually, it turns out that I just plain didn't know that the Kannon had that firing mode (tap the fire key instead of holding it). I had actually seen it being done before, but I thought it was a variant weapon, and not something that was a function on the weapon itself. And I've had the Kannon for god knows how long and didn't know that. Another thing to add to the list of things this game doesn't do: EXPLAIN STUFF
    Deathwish likes this.
  9. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

Has anyone some tips how to use that bloody thing semi-efficient that is not "Gather enough boyz with SLs and shoot together in the general direction"?
  10. Iron Weiss Panzerstar Steam Early Access

Good question, this would be the type of weapon you would use to sneak into groups of enemies to krump to be honest. Not much else but I still need to get that weapon myself.