Background Image

Did they just split the Imperium in half?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by DrDooManiC, May 24, 2017.

1. Scott Bakula played Captain Archer in Enterprise.
    He also played the father of the title character in Chuck.

Now can we go back to the split Imperium and the Warp?
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    btw they look fine.
    Brother_Nemiel and Overseer like this.
  3. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

So if everything is super fucked chaos wise does that mean groups like the Deathwatch won't be able to supress the Orks as well? Seems like an easy explanation for another mega ork waaaggghhh to start up where it can't be slowed.

Hmmmmm....maybe Grimgore Ironhide will show up and just kick Abadon squa in the nuts! If this just did a repeat of the flop in fantasy I would laugh my ass off!
  4. I guess I'm a bit late on this discussion.

My take on it is that lore-wise GW is pushing 30K readers to 40K as well.
    [Good for the company] Money making on two fronts!
    [Good for us] Lore progression

++SPOILERS++

But best guess is that this is just the start of the End Times for 40K
    *Bringing back the Primarchs both Loyal and Traitor alike back into the frey to settle it once and for all
    *The Emperor could either be killed or make a psychic appearance in battle or for counsel
    *Alpha Legion novels in 40K explaining how everything was according to plan
    *Maybe the Alpha Legion gave the Mechanicum guy the genetic Primarch sample they've stolen from the Raven Guard and replaced with a corrupted one, which was also given to Horus. Primaris = Primarch?
    *New stuff for tabletop of course but I don't play and know anything about that so I'll just skip this one

Just a few things that come into mind about this whole Guilliman and warpstorm thing. They have to balance out the playing field and the Heroes always has to fight harder. Cliche-Story-Telling-101.