Background Image

Did they just split the Imperium in half?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by DrDooManiC, May 24, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    Destroying Cadia seems to had a much bigger impact then expected. Now Warp-storm share a connection and basically split the Imperium in half.
    According to the Lexicanum
    (http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Great_Rift)
    The Light of the Astronomicon can't be seen behind this rift. Which means Warp-travel isn't possible there (or verry hard and dangerous)

Good thing for the Imperium is that they have Gully back, but this looks devastating. Even Baal (Blood Angels homeworld) is basically cut of now.
    What do you think? What will this do to the imperium?
  2. Yeah, Baal is pretty fucked up, with that whole "being isolated from the rest of the Imperium while an entire hivefleet is closing in" stuff happening.
    The Imperium was in pretty bad shape already, all the new Primaris can do is make the situation a bit more manageable and closer to a status-quo than really winning back anything.
  3. Where the hell are the tyranids on this map?
  4. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Yup it's split in half, they refer to the side with Terra in the lore as the "Dark Imperium" if I'm not mistaken

Fenris is the in warp storm so I hope they mutate into wulfen and they finally get executed for chaotic "influence"
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  5. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

A lot of worlds will be lost, much blood will be split and the stars shall awash with the corpses of the innocent
    Seeing as the new primiars are trained in Mars and such I tought guli man was on the terra side and mounting a crusade to get to the other side
  6. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Some planets are missing from this map and it's freaking me out.
    Where is Kiavahr?
    Where is Chogoris?
    Where is Medusa?

Did they die ? Were they invaded? What the hell happened?
  7. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

GW actually went lul, srry we forgot, small oversight;) we haven't killed off the white scars yet

same applies to nids and Eldar I guess
  8. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

They are in vacation in comograth or inside the warp until GW remembers they exgist
    Maensith likes this.
  9. I bet the Necrons are all like "Miss us yet? Should have let us make more Warp inhibitor planets and this wouldn't be happening right now."
    Xanxas and DrDooManiC like this.
  10. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Necrons are much like Eldar in the fact that all we really want is for you damn kids to get off our galactic lawn.