Background Image

@DEVs: Features Which Are Effectively Off The Table

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by 0strum, Jul 7, 2017.

?

Is this thread...

1. halal?

2. haram?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanatos LordThanatos Subordinate

Thank you for that, In EC I am part of a clan that is full of 40k players. TT and digital. We have started writing about our escapades on Arkhona. The devs should really try to look through our sites to see just how much we want this, and dare I say stuff we are WILLING to pay for....
  2. Okay I am religious about PvE. It is love. It is LIFE. It is how I power level every Alt I've ever made. But I don't earn RTC for playing it, even if I can EASILY out-Req the campaigns on Hard Horde. My guild runs 6-8 stacks regularly, which outsizes us for PvE.

But don't ever kid yourself; this game is built on PvP. Its what they build for and what they plan for. The PvE modes are stable (I'd drop the toughness of Warriors by like 10-20, but /shrug), but the PvE team was pulled long ago to other projects. I wouldn't get hopeful about PvE in the near future when so much about PvP needs upgrading/fixing.
  3. My apologies that post was directed at @Oveur, confusing page setup. Anyways, I honestly don't see what else they have to "fix" with PvP right now, to me it seems like it is working and is fun to play. If we expect them to constantly change, revert new changes ext in the futile attempt to get the game balanced 100%, then we'll never see anything new added to the game. At some point they need to just sit down, and rethink what needs to be prioritized, and what needs to be put aside.

That's just my 2 cents. I think PvE could be a really fun part of this game and could potentially bring back a lot of old and new players (if done right).
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

The part of the team that was working on pve is not here anymore so no pve changes for now sry
  5. I will agree with only one thing on this: we need more than two servers. I'd suggest partnering with Nitrado or another global hosting company. It would be awesome to run servers in London, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Tokyo (or Sydney!)
  6. Let's just wait and see what the engine update and promised systems bring to the table and go from there. Nathan has already laid out his plan of attack here in this thread. I still don't see what hope exists for the game without content, but systems are what we are getting regardless of your word count here on the forums.
  7. Agreed. Regardless of what the community is asking for - begging, ranting, screaming for - we're getting systems. There's no reason I can't ask for servers for our Pacific-dwelling friends, no? ;-)

Hope your day is going well.
  8. I don't honestly think people want to see the game die, and I do hope that the new engine will make it easier for the developers to make new content.

The question is: How long is the move to the new engine going to take?
  9. They've given no indication that they want to reveal that info, but it should hopefully take place soon after this series of ridiculous campaigns are done. I can't remember how many were planned.
  10. Are they going to end the campaigns once it's done? Seems kinda counter productive with the amount of amazing "content" we have right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.