Background Image

@DEVs: Features Which Are Effectively Off The Table

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by 0strum, Jul 7, 2017.

?

Is this thread...

1. halal?

2. haram?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Way of the fist.
  2. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

On the first point I've quoted, I'd argue that it is not too easy to get weapons and mods. Rather, it is too inconsistent. I would prefer my progression in game be more tied into the experience or AP system rather than be bound by luck of the draw. Mods for weapons should be purchaseable with requisition, and so should alternate versions of weapons. Mastercrafted weapons and unique weapons should by all means be in the crates, but what irks me is that there is a good chance of spending 30000 requisition on a crate and getting a weapon mod worth less than 1/1000th of the crate value that I'm probably never going to use anyway.

On the second point, it would be nice if that were the case, but the option to spend requisition on them should remain. Not everyone has the time to put into that.

Months? Absolutely not. Even in Warframe, where F2P is bound by wait walls, it might take you a month at most to complete one loadout. Far less if you can afford to buy the in-game currency. If you want loadouts to take months to complete, then go back in time and stop yourself from buying EC, and play it as a f2p. Then you can grind all you want.
    kotovasy likes this.
  3. Azorbael Azorbael11 Arkhona Vanguard

This is the most civil thread on the whole forum and the most informative. We need more like this.
    Katzu_HSM, Oveur, KidMeatball and 3 others like this.
  4. Mox Mox Member

"Gdy kota nie ma w domu, myszy harcują"
    When the cat is away, the mice make a mess.

The cat is very much here, and we'll learn a lot more by not making a mess.
  5. 2070676621_1299f3ea48.jpg
    Vae likes this.
  6. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I think this is the transparency people have been wanting to hear for a long, long time.

My overall impression from Nathan's response? The game just isn't gonna progress fast enough for many people to stay involved. Myself included, and that's ok. Cause now I know the truth. I think it's commendable that we've been told an actual answer, and now people know, if they didn't before, exactly where the state of EC is, and if they wanna stay dedicated. Which is; they are gonna work on things to make gameplay better, instead of new content, whether it was promised or not.

At least people can move forward (or move on) feeling like they had a reasonable and honest answer from the Dev team. Which is appreciated.
  7. @Katzu_HSM

I've put a lot of hours into this game, and what saddens me most is that one does PvE anymore (wasn't really popular at launch either). If you're banking on PvP to keep this game alive, then you are making another big mistake. What this game needs is a complete overhaul of its PvE content. Make it more fun, rebalance the game so that we can solo it to some extent, depending your how good your gear is and how far you have progressed in your skill tree.

What I would love to see in this game is something similar to Warframe, give us the illusion of moving around, some meaningful progression for PvE, and more options to make our characters stronger.
  8. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

my god game is full of idiots and sorry for that we don't even care about tanks maybe eldar mower but we don't care we want more armor, map, fix server or even asian server and weapons i think that is first priority
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

but all of that are secondary maps and servers fix are first
  10. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

30 vs 30 bridge 250 life each who kills 250 first wins ez call that death match or fight for survival
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.