Background Image

@DEVs: Features Which Are Effectively Off The Table

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by 0strum, Jul 7, 2017.

?

Is this thread...

1. halal?

2. haram?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

They actually said it but the time required was so long that it was preferable for people to forget about it xD
  2. 8, not counting the Eldar Campaign when it deploys.

No, but IIRC the Personal Goals system will supplement campaign participation.
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

but i think new world map for terminators very unfair for new players. terminators are slow lascannon will kill them in an instant but if u increase def and toughness still unstoppable even veterans will have problem meta will stop that monster
  4. @Oveur Are you guys going to polish the PvE side of this game? Such as fixing the crashes on horde/mission maps, adding an campaign for solo/co-op with a series of quest chains, cool stuff like that.
  5. I can handle this one! No.
    Katzu_HSM likes this.
  6. The more detailed explanation @GreenGit is that the people who knew the PvE system are now on another project (NOT doing PvE work.) At present Noah's learning level design, but any time you make someone work outside of their discipline the time and effort required increases. All that said, their stated focus from the day Nathan took over was to make a really good shooter title, with RPG elements added alongside.
  7. First, a massive THANK YOU from me. You are clearly trying to turn this game around and keep it going, which is awesome! The announcement of a new map came as a massive surprise- unfortunately I'll only catch a bit of the stream in an hour- and renewed all my hope and confidence in this game's future.

One thing that is a massive issue right now- and preventing me from getting my normal 2 hours per day gameplay in- is a simple bug. Ten minutes, half an hour, a day... I have no clue how long it'll take to fix, but should be a priority. The slider for resolution is broken. It doesn't work and has the wrong text in it. My computer can't handle the graphics that it is stuck on, which is kind of annoying... Soon (about 2 months away...) I'll have a new PC though, so even if it isn't fixed, I'll be making a comeback to my daily 2 hours crusading in the name of Chaos!
    WAAAAAAGGGHHH FOR THE FALSE CRAFTWORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. I suggest you write Tech Support about it.
    Also, you can change the Graphic-Settings in a textfile as far as i know, can't tell you exactly which one it is from the top of my head, but there is one
  9. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

won't GW get in the way with stuff like custom eldar cosmetics though, idk about this, seems nice and I'd love to model some stuff for my banshee but like idk if we have to get through GW
  10. Covi Doomness1000 Recruit

Depends on how heretical your custom cosmetics are ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.