Background Image

Developers trolling? you think we are stupid?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aidwell, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Dont even need to answer, everyone else did it for me, Aid.
  2. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

As for you, keep copying what I say like a little kid and not admit you were wrong.
  3. Rabilon Karukuz Subordinate

AddyRedrum and LucasDominus like this.
  4. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Pretty sure their budget was about 10 milion dollars at best, even while miguel was leading, which just shows he had no idea how expensive open world would get!
  5. Rabilon Karukuz Subordinate

The 5 million came as an extra. They could have not gotten those. So by your logic at least 15 million. A lot of hotdogs there.
  6. ArchKnightHough ArchKnightHough Steam Early Access

I do, but then I'm new.
    Roon likes this.
  7. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Yeah. Still wasn't enough for anything spectacular. Games like Witcher 3 had a whole 80 milion dollars in budget for example. You'd need at least 30 milion as I said before for the devs to get bigger quality of everything pretty much and possibly open world.
  8. Mandulis Mandulis Active Member

Ahh damn moneys, they always ruins everything
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  9. Kurze spunkymonkeySK Subordinate

But, but, but, the store!! Surely that should pay for all this ongoing development.

If we all go and buy every elite, that's like half a million dollars in their pocket!
    (Assuming there are still 5000 players here...)

Which is enough to pay their wages for a year and get their own pizza for the twitch shows I'd imagine :p

IF everyone buys everything....

I'd rather they spent anything left in the kitty on improving the game in a myriad of other ways.

The camera is easy to deal with - you just have to remember that popping out on your offside will be more difficult; taking a moment to weigh things up before you step out pays off.
  10. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Well the store does most likely make about half a milion per half a year or something similar to it already, but that ain't gonna make development faster if they don't have enough devs working on it.

They defiently have the money but they don't really have manpower which is the very problem we are facing.

Also yeah the camera solution is easy except people on the internet are way too whiny and will say the devs are lazy for even doing it like that!
    spunkymonkeySK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.