Background Image

Developers trolling? you think we are stupid?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aidwell, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :(

Attached Files:

• sr2.jpg
      sr2.jpg
      File size:
      90.9 KB
      Views:
    • sr3.jpg
      sr3.jpg
      File size:
      113.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Sceviour Sceviour Arkhona Vanguard

this game is literally on maintenance mode
    ComradeHavoc, Overseer, Spock and 7 others like this.
  3. You're mad about two grey dots instead of that fact that the helmet looks nothing like that..?
    NurgleBurger, Spock, omarx and 13 others like this.
  4. BIIIIG red circle)))
  5. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

I see the devs took inspiration from the floating narthecium pet
  6. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

"Oh no, a bug in the game that is so small it's easy to miss, let's ignore the fact that happens all the times in games and call the devs incompetent!"

Yeah you kind of ARE stupid really. Humans never fail to amaze me :p
    Teshkomije likes this.
  7. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Best pet ever man I miss it
    Idaeus, Maensith, Oveur and 2 others like this.
  8. dude we are paying for this and alpha stage is far behind us (but its not)
    dont get me wrong i love this game so much and i always was on the supporters side, but now im in a fkn black rage! last twitch i got really offended by "to make a shoulder swap we need to decode and make another game its so hard blah blah"...you already have animations for left aiming when you cover to the right side of the door! ALREADY! you think we are stupid? all you say we fix the hotfix for hotfix! i dont care about graphics optimization broken melee or else i can dig that, i understand, but we dont need excuses why you CANT make something! this placeholder is another exapmle of "we dont care"
    to hell with terminators, heroes, dreadnoughts, ui, dbashes and stuff
    just make THIS change ---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_Workshop_video_games

ARENA SHOOTER
    ARENA
    FKN
    SHOOTER!
    mmorpgopenworldplanetside my ass
  9. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Oh my god... do you not realize that your argument of "Why you can't make something" directly conflicts with the purpose of this thread AND the whole theory of placeholders existing in the first place (Becuase they fucking hold the place till they release a better helmet, so we have a posessed marine by mechanics sooner). That shit's a bug, it wasn't implemented cause they're lazy but because it was missed. A simple error, holy shit have you ever played video games before? Do you think they'd not implement the camera swap if it was that simple? Doing things like that would literally bring them more benefit than flaws if it was that easy but obviously it's harder than that so shut your mouth since you are being way too ignorant about simple logical things.

Also please don't give me another pathetic argument with arena shooters not being allowed to be MMOs cause you obviously don't even know the definition of MMO, nor do you decide what an MMO is. And EC by definition, like ark (Which is also a lobby game), War thunder (Which is also a lobby/arena game) and many other games are classified as MMO and with a right because MMO doesn't fucking mean the overrated definition of open world. If MMO only meant open world by your flawed definition then the term wouldn't have to exist and we'd call it open world planetside bullshit!

Speaking of planetside, the fact you still think open world is a promise/meant to happen and that the current devs "falsely promised it" shows you really are beyond stupid. (Your 777 signature also points to you being a part of bladerunner's mob of assholes who don't know how things work so they rant about it and make shit up. Which makes me think even worse of you)
  10. ok you're being rude trying to selfaffirmate on fellow forum members, thats cool with me
    yeah and bladerunners mob whatever that is...
    but what are your thoughts on making this game better?
    Overseer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.