Background Image

Desolation

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by Nomad, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG]

A Veteran Sergeant of The Mad Nomads leading a dusk time patrol on a Planet Arkhona.
    Made on Source Filmmaker.

www.TheMadNomads.com

This is what it looks like before Photoshopping
    [​IMG]

Credits:
    - Joazzz2 for the 40k models.
    - XanaToast for the inspiration
  2. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

5second later wave serpent run over them
  3. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

Hahaha. Ain't that the truth...
  4. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Nicely done! Wish I could do stuff like that!
  5. That looks super cool! How did you manage to bring over the space marine models? I'm stuck trying to get the textures alongside the model, but no luck.
  6. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

You can! If an idiot like me can understand how to use Source Filmmaker, you'd have no problem! I only have a few hours logged in Source Filmmaker that's how new I am to all these.

There's a legend by the name of @theJoazzz who released 40k Models for SFM and Gmod. You can download it here: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1498860

Being the lazy cow that I am, I unpacked all the 40k stuff into the "usermod" folder of SFM. and it works perfectly
  7. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I'm gonna have to check this out. Always wanted to do one for Da Lead Belchas, now maybe I can.
    Nomad likes this.
  8. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

Nice! Go for it! I'll be looking forward to your DLB stuffs. Also, there were a few useful videos on YouTube that helped me get started with the interface of SFM... Do tell me if u need those videos :D
  9. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Lol gimme everything you got!
  10. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.