Background Image

Descent To Arkhona Contest Update

Discussion in 'Announcements & Contests' started by KatieFleming, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Ah, fair point. We'll probably know some time later tonight if we're lucky then.
  2. BUT this is what I would say ! You read my mind ?

¤¤¤

MAIS c'est ce que j'allais dire ! Tu lis dans mon esprit ?
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  3. Krakza Krakza Well-Known Member

No offence, but you come in after the drama has moved on, with a post that looks specifically geared to cause more drama?

o_O
    Ravage666 likes this.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Shhhhh it's all over, just let it fly....

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Latest would be 5pm so in 3 hours. Because that's when they all go home. (At least I guess that)
    Frenchtouch03 likes this.
  5. Finally got caught up on everything I missed so far... My updated said I had one new like and two new messages to read on this thread... that was more than two haha. A lots happened since I have been gone!
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Thats a forum technical problem. Once there was a post in a thread you watch and there come lets say 10 new ones, then your alerts only say 1 but with the note "there might be more replies after that one." That is why sometimes ppl 'don't get alerts anymore'.

They simply didn't visit the thread for quite a while.
  7. Yeah, that's how it has been for a while for me at least. Usually though it says I have two new messages and maybe more, but that is for like five or six posts... I think I was gone for like two hours... you guys added like six pages haha
    Frenchtouch03 and Uriel1339 like this.
  8. Jonny TheHarbinger Firebrand

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

#NoiseMarine #Slaanesh

I think this is the part where we start singing 'Final Countdown' from Europe.
  10. Aaaaaand still more waiting.
    Uriel1339 likes this.