Background Image

Descent To Arkhona Contest Update

Discussion in 'Contests' started by KatieFleming, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Ah, fair point. We'll probably know some time later tonight if we're lucky then.
  2. BUT this is what I would say ! You read my mind ?

¤¤¤

MAIS c'est ce que j'allais dire ! Tu lis dans mon esprit ?
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  3. Krakza Krakza Well-Known Member

No offence, but you come in after the drama has moved on, with a post that looks specifically geared to cause more drama?

o_O
    Ravage666 likes this.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Shhhhh it's all over, just let it fly....

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Latest would be 5pm so in 3 hours. Because that's when they all go home. (At least I guess that)
    Frenchtouch03 likes this.
  5. Finally got caught up on everything I missed so far... My updated said I had one new like and two new messages to read on this thread... that was more than two haha. A lots happened since I have been gone!
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Thats a forum technical problem. Once there was a post in a thread you watch and there come lets say 10 new ones, then your alerts only say 1 but with the note "there might be more replies after that one." That is why sometimes ppl 'don't get alerts anymore'.

They simply didn't visit the thread for quite a while.
  7. Yeah, that's how it has been for a while for me at least. Usually though it says I have two new messages and maybe more, but that is for like five or six posts... I think I was gone for like two hours... you guys added like six pages haha
    Frenchtouch03 and Uriel1339 like this.
  8. Jonny TheHarbinger Firebrand

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

#NoiseMarine #Slaanesh

I think this is the part where we start singing 'Final Countdown' from Europe.
  10. Aaaaaand still more waiting.
    Uriel1339 likes this.