Background Image

Descent To Arkhona Contest Update

Discussion in 'Contests' started by KatieFleming, Sep 2, 2014.

1. It's spam to me because it's impossible to see kaities updates with all of your pointless comments
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

That would be the lack of updating the first post, rather than our fault. Because. You could simply ask.

Because see here:
  3. Krakza Krakza Well-Known Member

That's a 2-way road though. You could also "simply not spam".
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Well I am done with that chapter. For everyone who couldn't keep up about the sudden growth of posts:

Katie had announced that sometimes after 2pm the winners at least will be announced. I created a countdown for this purpose that will end 2pm EST (which is the timezone bE is in) so that everyone across the globe knows when it is:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20141031T14&p0=165&fg1=ea0606&fg2=176db3&msg=Winner Announcement&csz=1

I can't even say who is on the top 3 considering we have no idea about all stories out there. But I think we all can agree that whomever is on that, really earned it.
  5. Oops, that's true. I am very excited. I've been thinking over this on another forum...

Well, I am calm and I am waiting with you. I then simply and quietly thank Katie to do everything she can to us (!!!!Calm down!!!!).

EDIT: Oh, and thank you for the countdown, Uriel !

¤¤¤

Oups, c'est vrai. Je suis très enthousiaste. J'ai déjà eu des réflexions par rapport à ça sur un autre forum...

Bon, je me calme, et j'attends avec vous. Je remercie alors simplement et calmement Katie de faire tout ce qu'elle peut pour nous (!!!!Calme-toi!!!!).

EDIT : Oh, et merci pour le compte à rebours, Uriel !
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

You are welcome as usual my french writer-brother. And I was calm till a certain 'G-Man' came around the corner. Either way, I probably should just shuddup before more blind haters come by just to pick on me instead of bring it on via PMs as they should.
    Frenchtouch03 likes this.
  7. Children children... lets all sit down on the time-out carpet and take some time to reflect on what we've done wrong. There is no reason for squabbling, nor does anyone else on the forums want the drama. So, in saying that; grow up. This is the internet, everyone thinks they have the right to be an a**... Rise above your infantile mentalities, and stop hijacking the thread. Thanks.
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  8. Five minutes to go. Prepare yourself ladies and gentlemen.
    Uriel1339 and Frenchtouch03 like this.
  9. Even better than Christmas...

¤¤¤

Encore mieux que Noël...
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Reminder once more: Katie said AFTER 2pm. So earliest 2:01pm :p
    Frenchtouch03 and Ravage666 like this.