Background Image

Demon Rebellion

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by nealbulldozer, Apr 5, 2016.

1. How does a demo rebel against its master? I thought they are bounded to them to which if they tried to fight their master they will be deconstructed and become part of its patron again.
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

3. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Tzeentch did it:D
  4. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

If the one binding the demon becomes too weak or the method for binding the demon is damaged the demon can escape its bonds. Usually killing everything around it.
  5. I think he is referring to Skarbrand, the bloodthirster who thought fighting Khorne was a good idea.
  6. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Oh....dunno about that. I think they are like people in that regard. Just powerhungry and greedy. One of the Eisenhorn books talked about a dead demon that tzeentch killed because he fought for leadership.
  7. One of the most powerful daemons known to the galaxy, a destroyer of worlds and leveler of nations.

And with his mightiest sucker punch of a swing, managed to chip Khorne's armor.
  8. Not a surprise really. No matter how strong or independent he became, an aspect is still an aspect, not even remotely comparable to the whole. The idea that he stood a chance against his progenitor and greater was ludicrous, and he really should have though that through. Then again, he is literally the angriest person ever...
    nealbulldozer likes this.
  9. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

What about in the long long ago before the big4 were actually the big4. I saw some talk of early chaos warp with multiple godlike entities. Would love to see a few books about the great wars that established tzeench, nurgle, and khorne as the head gods (slanesh didnt exist yet i think, that or wasnt a big enough entity due to no eldar murder orgy power up yet.)