Background Image

Defacing The Battlefield.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Azurose, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Azurose Azurose Member

I think letting us scatter bodies around and hang them from places would add to the inclusion. Chaos would hang bodies from ceilings/symbols, not sure what eldar do, orkz hang waaaaagh banners and other orkish things, marines hang chapter livery ect.

Care to expand on this?
  2. It'd be cool, yeah.
  3. Sorantam SpiritofRock Subordinate

If there are strategic points to be captured then they'll probably be given a flavour of the faction that owns them. Warhammer Online did this with Battle Objectives; if the Orcs captured an objective in their zone, then there'd be squig crap all over the Dwarven statues, beards and stunty skeletons hanging around the place, piles of choppaz and other bits of orcy stuff. If the Empire captured one there'd be banners, statues etc

Since it sounds like the campaigns will be three months long, I'd really love it if the battlefield slowly degraded too, which is what I thought this topic was going to be about. Buildings collapsing or being chipped to bits, craters slowly forming as more and more explosions shatter the ground, that kind of thing.
    NikolaNesic and Bjorn Hardrada like this.
  4. Azurose Azurose Member

I was thinking it would be nice to be able to mark places with your chapter/squad to see whos done what ect.
    MoterCrozz and Hafswerk like this.
  5. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Maybe one of the executions could be cutting off somebody's head and storing it in your locker. Then, you can stick them on stakes or chain them together and terrorize players with your collection....
  6. It would be a cool feature if the corpses were left during fighting, for cover and stuff
  7. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

Trophies and such? Displayed from our conquests of battle? I'm in. Scattered bodies and interactive environments? Yes please.
  8. Azurose Azurose Member

I could see instead of sandbag using corpses of the fallen.
  9. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

Steal Battlefield 4's Levolution feature. Ahaha
    button_leather likes this.