Background Image

Deathwing Screenshots - Holy Shit!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kaldor-Draigo, May 22, 2014.

1. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

Very true. I got lucky and I'm still getting bugs and the rare minute-long framerate stutter

If you can stomach Left4Dead, you can stomach SH;D
    AddyRedrum likes this.
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

yes no much is changed from beta. still a lot of potential and solids artistic assets.
    AddyRedrum and Dark-Knight like this.
  3. L4D has the AI director to spice things up a little, Deathwing does not seem to have an equivalent system from what I've read, it even tells you where the enemies are going to spawn from in advance in the minimap.
  4. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

5. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

You know the AI Director is a bunch of bollocks, right*? Players have been through the source code and found it's really not all that dynamic compared to its reputation (but then, it never needed to be). As for "SH;D tells you where all the enemies are in advance", there's a new enemy called the Genestalker that fucks up your radar until you kill it

*No, I do not hate L4D
  6. Only played a little bit of L4D's SP, things were mildly randomized each run (namely ammo and witch spawns) so there was at least some vague effort put into it, which was about as much as I had predicted.

My trick to prevent hype is to take all the promised features of a game, remove all interesting/experimental features and reduce the rest to the most basic form possible that a lawyer could get away with in court.
  7. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Praeter likes this.
  8. Praeter Praeter Curator

@7:38 btw. You might want to put that in the discription of your video for ppl who have played but want to know what that says. :)
  9. IdranelLives IdranelLives Well-Known Member

Looks like it has potential, poke me when it has playable Eldar.
  10. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

The BLACK TEMPLAR ship explore is finally here! Just when GW announces that BT will be in the upcoming book we get to explore a ship that was once theirs...I thought that this ship never had a Black Templar presence but it seems I was wrong! My best ship in the game so far, it's beautiful!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg9AtrRJPn4