Background Image

Deathwatch - Watch Company Absolution (WCA)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Usarker_Creed, Feb 20, 2017.

1. WCA - ViaVirtus Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

What is the status of the Watch Company, if I may ask?
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

Currently in other games while we wait for the next major content update. Mainly Warframe, Heroes of the Storm, and Dark Heresy. Why do you ask?
  3. WCA - ViaVirtus Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

Hadn't seen y'all on much, and my 'friends-and-family' guild is Deathwatch-themed... I'm building a DW army for 8th edition... Ya know... reasons. Lol.

That and all of the links in your orginal post are dead
  4. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

I see. We do plan on returning but for now we are laying low. If you want to hop onto our Discord there is still a small group that comes into chat from time to time and I plan on trying to bring the group together for some more runs in the near future so feel free to hop in. We would love to have you.
  5. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

The Deatwatch are making a return in order to purge more Xenos! If anyone is interested in joining us feel free to join our Discord and tag along! We only ask that you leave the salt in the mines and show good sportsmanship and listen to comms when they are called out.
    Sharpe45 likes this.
  6. WCA - ViaVirtus Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

@Talron can you update the Discord link? Its acting funny and I can't come visit you guys! Lol.
  7. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

@Katzu_HSM of course. Thank you for letting me know that it needs updating.
  8. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

Seeing how a fellow guild mate of mine created this thread I shall post the link to the new discord here.
    https://discord.gg/B5wx2nw
  9. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

WCA is once again looking for a few new recruits to join our ranks! If interested in learning how to better yourself in game feel free to swing by in the Discord.
  10. braxxous Recruit

I'm down too