Background Image

Deathwatch - Watch Company Absolution (WCA)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Usarker_Creed, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Chewdakka Regz First Blood!

Do you allow people to casually join you for organised team games without joining your guild?
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

So long as you are willing to listen to shot calls. Our Discord is open for anyone wanting to run with us.
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

This is a simple post to let everyone know that we are still active. To those that read this we look forward to seeing you in game.
  4. Severak Jamiec86 Arkhona Vanguard

Vola I added you on steam, should be under name Mezlo. I'm interested in running some matches with you guys to see if we are a good fit. I'm usually on a few times a week. I run Assault Marine and Wolf Priest by preference. I have Discord already so just an invite to your channel is all we will need to get started. Hope to here from you guys
  5. ShockTroopah Kabutomushi Steam Early Access

6. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

Thanks?
  7. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

If you're still looking for obedient nerds to shoot up anything that isn't currently worshiping the man on the Golden Shitter, I'm game. Been trying to get back into EC for the past week anyways.

Just lemme know what I need to do.
  8. Great game tonight attacking Medusa against Chaos lads, was a great fight worthy of a saga or 2
  9. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

Thank you Ragnar and as always it's good to work with VI.
  10. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Grandpappy Angry is now casually wiping out xenos with this merry group of Deathwatch Kill-Teams.

The wave of cohesion and organization hit me like a fucking truck. Along with any shitstains that expected an easy win against the Loyalists.
    Talron likes this.