Background Image

Deathwatch + Tyranid Hunter Cosmetics

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by GratLurking, Oct 19, 2016.

1. GratLurking Recruit

If even the Tau consider the Tyranids something not to be reasoned with, I'm sure the Eldar have some sort of contingency plan for hunting them down as needed. Though admittedly most the situations I can think of in that case is 'direct lesser race into line of fire and hopefully they will figure it out in their own filthy mon'keigh way.'

Maybe stuff relating to Harlequin skins or corsair looks? Idunno, will need more exploration. My original idea was trinkets mixed with wraithbone and tyranid chitin, but surely something can be agreed on.
  2. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

Yes, the eldar strategy involves losing most of a craftworld to the tyranids so that they have enough wraithguards that cannot be nommed. That or blow up a planet.
    JojoKasei likes this.
  3. TheFox1236 TheFox1236 Arkhona Vanguard

Ya... I'm pretty sure their plan of attack with the Tyranids is to move out of the way.
  4. I'd be down for some deathwatch skins
    JojoKasei, EX0DUS and Whitefox550 like this.
  5. Would be a nice seeing a silver DW shoulderpad and arm that that DW veterans get to keep when not assigned to DW duty- and a full black power armor with one chapter shoulderpad for those that want the on-duty-DW look instead to differentiate if your LSM is currently serving under DW or just have at some point.
    imo it would look odd having just the full DW outfit to choose from in PvP since DW arnt supposed to fiddle with anything else but top secret xenos issues of major importance, and having the option to just use the silver DW shoulderpad over your standard chapter power armor would address that since the LSM character is releaved of DW duty then.
    JojoKasei likes this.