Background Image

Deathwatch + Tyranid Hunter Cosmetics

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by GratLurking, Oct 19, 2016.

1. GratLurking Recruit

A while ago- back when Hard Tyranid Hive missions were near impossible even with a coordinated team, Valrak and his 'Kill Team Mortis' wound up pulling through and securing the final objective for the Imperium. In that thread however, there was a discussion relating to Deathwatch cosmetics and other anti-tyranid skins for other races.

Mostly this thread's for thoughts about these sorta tyranid hunter cosmetic ideas and maybe some speculation on acquisition and what they may look like. :3 Floodgates be open!
  2. Cross RazielHellscream Arkhona Vanguard

Its been brought up before, PvE really needs an incentive to play. Exclusive skins, gear and cosmetics would be perfect, especially tyranid style cosmetics.
    Ashgarm, dhellfox, Necroledo and 7 others like this.
  3. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

Nidkiller weapons would be sweet
  4. Cheeki Breeki brahknight Active Member

i like the idea of earning deathwatch armor upon completing hive on hard mode
    Ashgarm, Necroledo, Elohim and 2 others like this.
  5. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

I'd like Tyrannic War Veteran armours.
  6. Cheeki Breeki brahknight Active Member

i wonder when termies are here if there will be a reference to the deathwing game like the termies say something or there is an achievement that implies it
  7. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Yeah, it'd be nice for factions to get a chance for exclusive gear by doing PvE.

Deathwatch armor for Loyalists, maybe 'Nid skin stretched around their armor for Chaos and Orks, and probably something for Eldar too.
  8. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Indeed, they should make PvE attractive.
    Make it a bit easier on some parts (end of Complex 03, anyone?).
    Give us more XP.
    Visuals and maybe items (should also be usable un PvP, but only earnable in PvE).
  9. TheFox1236 TheFox1236 Arkhona Vanguard

I can see Chaos and LSM and even Ork wearing Tyranids and the like, but what would the Eldar get? I cannot recall any of the Craftworld Eldar showing any real pride in killing.
  10. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

I would love to see Deathwatch and Tyrannic War Veteran Armorskins for LSM! Dunno about the other factions, but there will be a way to make it attractive for them too.
    ShieldBreaker likes this.