Background Image

Deathwatch Station RP [OOC & Interest Thread]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Keidivh Keidivh Well-Known Member

Uriel1339 likes this.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Well just make a final decision now if you lot can. So we can get the road on the show. One final decision post - no more discussions. If you fight, you fight to the death. Or if you don't fight, you follow. You can also turn your back on the group and return to realspace, perhaps get some sanguine templar or ultramarines or what not.

The choice is yours and as much as I enjoy the morale dilemma. This is the last moment of decision. That counts for all of you.

@matt23 | @Keidivh | @Avenging-Angel | @TechCaptain | @seabass | @Mohax and some others I might have forgotten XD

for the record: Xarxis is following Zuriel because Chaplain and fellow Sanguinius child.
    Keidivh and seabass like this.
  3. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

You know I realized something If the emporer couldn't fix the daemonic rift during the horus Hersey how would he do it now? Since he would have to stay on the throne to keep the rift closed.

Also think its possible for emps to use his telepath power to commune with his custodes guard? Think he would let the team through if he gave his custodes a message.
    Uriel1339, Keidivh and seabass like this.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Because Daemons are not united under Horus now and a lot of them are like "Fuck this we don't make it in there anyway."?

Perhaps because the Emperor wouldn't be just fixed but reinforced? Perhaps he would 'reset' the Human Webway, basically closing the current one and re-open a new one?

Let's wait and see what shall happen, aye?
    seabass and matt23 like this.
  5. Keidivh Keidivh Well-Known Member

Even if he was still confined to the Throne, I imagine things would be vastly different in that the Emperor could give actual orders to the High Lords, use the Custodes to enforce his will. Big changes even from his Golden Toilet Seat
    seabass and Uriel1339 like this.
  6. Seabassinator seabass Arkhona Vanguard

I think uriel wants us to stop over-thinking things now and just go with it for now. I think we can all agree that alot of the writing in the canon is mostly just there to keep a simple solution from breaking the status quo and just continue. :p
    Keidivh, matt23 and Uriel1339 like this.
  7. Keidivh Keidivh Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I totally agree we should move on, that was just more of an outside the RP if the Emperor came back but was still on the Throne answer

Sides, Zuriel's already made his RP, he's just been trying to convert everyone else over :D
  8. BrunoGrimaldi Mohax Active Member

Wow, 100 orkz with 500 wounds - even if everything goes perfect we still need at least 2 turns to kill them and they can finish our party in 1 turn.... Thhis is kinda last stand situation i think :) Unless our new NPC friends pack some heavy firepower.
  9. Vanestus Vanestus Subordinate

@Uriel1339
    Would you be open to having another player for this RP?
    Keidivh likes this.
  10. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Hey Uriel has anyone earned up termi armor yet?

also is it possible to stealth in terminal armor?
    Keidivh likes this.