Background Image

Deathwatch [free Rp]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Jan 8, 2014.

1. CousinTp Cousintp Subordinate

OOC looks good
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

~~ Hammer of Faith ~~

A day passed by since the events. The Facility had been destroyed for good this time, but Krauz got an Adeptus Mechanicus ship come by and see what they can find. Inquisitorial Order along to give no details out to anyone but him, with the information that highest priority has corpses, weapons, technology and other things secondary or even tertiary.

The events there had been done and once an Imperial patrol was set up for safety in the system, Krauz took his leave to find out more. But before that he stopped by Talassar Prime, picking Shin Zhu and a new Deathwatch member up, he went by the name Thain Greywold, another Space Wolf just as Noctis and Aldrim.

Krauz gave report to Talassar Prime regards the disappearance of his Kill-Team and asked for investigation before replacement, and so he was given a week. The first day counting from when Thain and Shin Zhu were back on board. And the first place to look was obvious, there where the last time either Biel-Tan or Ulthwe had been found.

The Hammer of Faith headed for Kronus.
  3. Shadhunter Shadhunter Well-Known Member

Noctis was silent and stood where he was. Waiting to see the decisions of others before making a choice.
  4. "approaching Shin Zhu"
    Hello i am Thain. And who might you be?
    "stretches out his hand"
  5. CousinTp Cousintp Subordinate

Stepping forward, Tsu'had volunteers for the group challenge.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: for less confusion please use "" only for talk, not for the interactions ^^ if you like symbols for interactions use ** or -- i.e. *turns to Shin* "SUP DUDE?!"

Shin just had reunited with Kaze who sat on the back of his hand. The Ronin turned to Thain. "I am Shin Zhu of the Ronins. I was member of this Team before their last deployment to become a Deathwatch Keeper. You must be one of the new members, I assume?" He asked, unable to offer his hand.
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: Keep in mind, either everyone on his/her own, or everyone together :p

Macha turned her head to Stevanus. "Regards of being an outsider to your group I will not make a decision of my own, I will leave it to you and your group if we all shall fight for our own or as a group."
  8. Shadhunter Shadhunter Well-Known Member

"Hmm... This Deathwatch has halted the plans of Ahriman and saved the life of a Farseer. We entered a Tyranid hive ship and destroyed the Norn Queen, effectively ending the Tyranid invasion. We have fought off those that could not be harmed by physical weapons. We destroyed the Doom of Malan'tai. None of us did that alone. Only together have we triumphed, and together we shall continue to triumph. I am of the opinion we should stay together."
    Urian Velos likes this.
  9. Ser AlexTyrer Well-Known Member

Aldrim stood in the circle knowing their best chance was to fight as one, just as they did against Doom...

OOC still don't know if I have anything from the locker? Both my arms were torn off with my weapons attached :p
    Jaccx023 likes this.
  10. "Yeah i am new around here. really looking forward to my first deathwatch mission. so a keeper does that mean you are somekind of boss type around here?"
    Urian Velos likes this.