Background Image

Death Watch By Deran Ooc Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by DeranVendar, Feb 10, 2015.

1. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Welcome back aboard mate!

Because it was ever in doubt!

So for those looking to participate, what all would everyone be more interested in? Continuing Death Watch or taking a crack at an Original Chapter thread?
  2. is it deff watch?
    and i am in equillibrium with that :)
    DeranVendar likes this.
  3. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Not this time! Deff Watch are off on their own shenanigans. The idea for the joke Ork mission in Death Watch has more to do with the Orks wanting to beat the humies at their own game. This involving becoming some of their greatest heroes from ancient Terran legend. ;)
  4. Akerath Vlayden Well-Known Member

--- Personally, I'd find that both would be interesting. Though if anything, an 'Original Chapter' RP would prolly have the most freedom so to speak for creation, whilst Deathwatch would have the most variety; we could have any form of characters such as Imperial Fists, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, and so forth all in the same grouping if we were in the Deathwatch.

However; an Original Chapter RP would end up allowing us to create our own small 'brotherhood'. Characters who'd have known each other, who actually have some sense of camaraderie. Sure, a Dark Angel and a Space Wolf may be dicks to one another yet still care, or an Imperial Fists would still partner up with an Ultramarine; but they're not of the same descendance, and at best may have known each other for one or two battles.
    Here, we'd have the capability for actual trust in some way; and also, the capability for our own itty bitty Homebrew - though that'd take quite a bit of discussion to decide on what the parent Legion would end up being.

My own personal vote would go towards the Chapter RP; though I'll welcome both with open arms.
    DeranVendar likes this.
  5. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Aye I'd love to do both but I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to keep it up. I'm game for either idea, the Original Chapter RP would just be entirely new territory for myself as a DM. Played in three or four of them at this point, loved all of them somethin' fierce. Deathwatch has just always been my jam.
    Vlayden likes this.
  6. Brother_Draconion Draconion Well-Known Member

Whoa! Totally missed this update! I'm in, as always!
    DeranVendar likes this.
  7. Brother_Draconion Draconion Well-Known Member

And I'm fine with whatever we wind up running, though I would dearly love to have another crack at our beloved Deathwatch fanon universe.
    DeranVendar likes this.
  8. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Draconion likes this.
  9. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

Honest answer - Original Chapter! :D
    Draconion and DeranVendar like this.
  10. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Discord link for interested parties, this channel will serve as the conversation hub for any of my 40k/EC forum RPs
    Draconion likes this.