Background Image

Death of a Character.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RayneF, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

I was supposed to question and I'm actually curious what do you think would be the significance or would it really matter if draigo were to die...
  2. Farseer RayneF Steam Early Access

Also if there's anybody else in the series that hasn't already died but if they did die what kind of impact or would it not really have an impact that they just need to go do you think anybody out there it should happen to
  3. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

We talking Kaldor Draigo? if so he is not actually that important, he is a wild card like the legion of the damned, he can appear at a daemon incursion and help defeat them but he can only be at one place at a time and after the deed is done poof he goes to the warp.

Since he was trapped in the warp his position in the grey knights command structure has long since been replaced meaning his death wouldn't affect the command structure of his order at all, just that a living legend is now no longer.

He also shouldn't demoralize any other imperial troops as unlike a living saint or rumors of the legion of the damned Draigo technically doesn't even exist to the imperium as only a few would know of the Grey Knights existence never mind their old grand master.
    0strum likes this.
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I am confused now. Is this about EC at all or completely off-topic?

For EC, we currently establish our own set of characters that become part of the 40k-canon but that we can manipulate more freely or even kill without GW getting upset.
  5. This post is about the Lore character Draigo. Pretty sure there's a category for that.