Background Image

Dear LSM.

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Njord-Halfhand, Jul 30, 2017.

1. ghoul mondragon Recruit

I feel bad about you LSM guys. Really.

Yeah. Maybe the "greater" arsenal is a very nice attractive to the noob stick with LSM. Cursed by the own "blessings"...weak minded fools, seeking the false power. the lore suits well.
  2. Agreed. But that assumes that LSM listen...which in my experience, the majority do not.
  3. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Imagine if there was a tutorial that would automatically match new players to a faction based on performance/skill there, we'd have a lot more Ork players then lol
    GBloodfang likes this.
  4. Kinda fascinating to me as a tabletop player for years that Space Marines are the faction with the hardest time winning and Chaos and Orks actually have a decent shot in EC.
    GBloodfang likes this.
  5. Preach brother. I left LSM for a time to peruse a Chaos Marine. And winning was fun. But I'm here becasue I grew up on the lore and the Table Top. My heart is with the Wolves. I want to win with the Wolves, not swap sides because the vast majority of morons play my faction. But the ineptitude really does ruin the experience, and has me seriously considering walking away from EC for good. And that means something as a purest, becasue I really enjoy this game.
    Totally. I'm from TT myself and its a VERY strange concept that LSM can't get its act together and win. To the point that its strange to see it regularly happen.
    Wilq likes this.
  6. Fangz Fangz Confessor

Simple.

TT requires cash, and the dedication to learn how to play right, so people with sizable armies you would usually play against in a local game store are most likely already put in a great deal of time and effort in the hobby.

EC? Download, hurr durr, muh bolter.
    GBloodfang likes this.
  7. Chucky232 New Member

and now me.... CAPTURE THE F...... other POINTs! maybe the best tip for LSM to win. instead of trolling around a captured point all the game when attacking. :(
    NinthKeeper likes this.
  8. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

That's equally applicable to every single faction, double so to eldar who are completely incapable if assaulting well defended position without using literally all of their tools to breach.
  9. And your most dangerous units are all colour-coded for the snipers, how thoughtful.
  10. KillSlim KillSlim Prefectus

ALL THE GEAR BUT NO IDEA
    Regz likes this.