Background Image

Dear Devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nari, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Skulls for the skull throne!!!
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

If that was true i'd still be grinding Diablo 3
    Vaanes likes this.
  3. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

in PvP or PvM?
    Gotta admit that playing Adventure mode every season got sleepy after a few days.
  4. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Diablo 3 has game-content you CAN grind.

You must grind for items and skins because you cannot buy everything straight-up.

You must grind for gold and ingredients, because crafting is essentially gambling.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Sadly D3 does not have real pvp .. even tho they promised it during the early days.
    They discontinued trying to develop a pvp mode.

Yeah if you're a plebe.. you have to do all that nonsence
    If you play d3 on my lvl you don't do any of that.
    We have devised really neat system =D.
    You just push Grifts with your big dick paragon level.
    Over and over and over.
    All the game is for me is running through a corridor being immune or simply unaffected by 90% of The damage the game throws at me because tank monks don't really die in d3.

When season resets I literally spend only the 1st week doing craft grinds and those cashes runs and shit to get the basic starting gear .. after that it's just corridor fighting Grifts till end of the season.
    You upgrade along the way there is no need to grind for anything specific in d3 outside of cosmetic items.
    All the super cool gear eventually drops in the high Grifts anyways because of the massive MF boost they provide you with at that lvl.
    and getting there with a decant party isnt hard at all if you make use of the group dynamics.

In the end the game just turns into a "spawn in random corridor , run around spamming buttons till the boss shows up kill it" grab lewts , upgrade some gems and portal out to repeat" kida game.

The worst part in d3 is that you can't even push yourself to the maximum by pulling the entire map because than the game starts to lag.
    And doing content all feels the same and in the end it doesn't matter if you run a grift 66 or a grift 106.
  6. Nari Nari Deacon

Awsome campaign, dont make us wait months for the NEXT EPISODE!!! :)
  7. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

a regular weapon sad

all campaign weapons are freaking regular weapons

good god dude good god beautiful but wasted

can you apply that to armor skins

back to hibernation mode 20 vs 20
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

If at end of the campaigning players could receive unique weapon with stats... This will be cool.
    Deadknight likes this.
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

sadly no one is using campaign weapons that's why beautiful but sad

master grade that shit pls
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

rofl no one uses them really ? I will use CSM botler everyday now