Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Batpimp, Mar 8, 2017.
Sorry not buying it.
1) Only three factions.
2) No unique campaign for each faction. The story is split up so I have to play factions I don't want to play as to play as factions I do.
3) Pre-order DLC is nothing more than a skin for the most top tier unit that you will not see until towards the end of the match.
4) 60.00$ as if it's worth that much.
5) No more sync kills from units.
6) Only ONE multiplayer mode that isn't even one of the ones in traditional DOW.
I Love how following up this game people were worried about the fucking artwork. As if THAT is the worst of the problems with this game. Please, that's the least of this games worries.
that's why I demotes DOW3 into second to 8-bit armies game in my Steam wishlist
armies game in my Steam wishlist