Background Image

Dawn of War 3 - Confirmed!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by RustyRake, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Eihger Eihger Active Member

I honestly think it might be. From what has been said so far it just sounds so moba-y since relic says they want it super accesable.
  2. Gromnig Segersgia Subordinate

Someone on Facepunch pointed this out:
    The trailer is heavily inspired by the works of Zdzisław Beksiński.
    [​IMG]
    That's clever.
  3. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Yeah and this guy also inspired Giger :) .
  4. Xeltan Xeltan Well-Known Member

That's actually the first thing I thought when I watched this trailer.
  5. FW have changed the lore so there are classes and sizes of Ordinatus. The Ulator and Sagittar are of the smaller classes.
    [​IMG]
  6. The trailer seems very "different" than the other trailers...

I kinda get a dark souls vibe from it actually. Which fits great.
    Balthazar_bloodhawk likes this.
  7. Sharr Savage Curator

I know what you mean. The trailer looks more focused on showing symbolism in the visuals.
    I got the feeling of the Eldar heading, guiding the Soace Marines towards the Orks. Much like how they drove the Orks against the Tyranids in dos 2.
    Vintage likes this.
  8. was going to join then my gf wanted to cuddle......then next thing i know, im waking up hours later lol.

Watched it thou lol locking yaself in ya man cave.:) Only thing that bugged me was skinny legs. Otherwise HYYYYYYPED !!!!!!!!! Blood Ravens dont seem to be having a good day, And does make me wonder how much time has gone by since Retribution, they were starting to rebuild the chapter.
    Savage likes this.
  9. i wonder what does this means for EC
    will we get to play as blood ravens:) , yes i know this is unlikely but would be great if happened
    maybe the guys who pre purchase (or just purchase) DoW3 should get the blood raven skin for EC (would be great marketing for both games IMHO)
  10. Sharr Savage Curator

Something like that would have to be a skin for the Rouge Trader later down the road after launch, I imagine. Plus, they've already taken care of the pre purchases for EC with all the Packages for Sergeant, Captain, Etc. So it's a bit late for something like a pre order skin at this stage.