Background Image

Daughter of Jain Zar gives eternal welcomes to eldar crusaders

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Maensith, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Maensith Subordinate

Greetings, ancient foe. Your time to wake up has not yet come, so sleep in your tomb until you're summoned by your Silent King :)
  2. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

I heed no King. And your race did not let me sleep... imagen your wake up call being a cosmic explotion that also birthed a god....

I don't think the eldar knew what they are doing...
  3. Keira Keira Steam Early Access

They aren't all dead, ones shattered in to Avatars and the other lurks in the Webway surrounded by laughter.
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

and another one is nurgle wife.
    [​IMG]
    Maensith, Cegorach and ZceeNook like this.
  5. Maensith Subordinate

They dont know what they are talking about, sister, they cant possibly comprehend scale of our sorrow and catastrophe of our kin in all its complexity and bitterness, they at best were united under the power of their "Emperor" within one planet - Terra - when we were masters of the stars.

But dont worry, fellow warrior, their ultimate doom has been prophesized and you can bring this fate closer by joining our ranks
  6. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Yes yes.... Someone turn off the Hot air system... Your Ultimate doom is already here...

I have been here for some time by now.
  7. Maensith Subordinate

Ah, Phaeron Zcee Nook, your engrams must have been preserved after millenia-long slumber much better than those of other phaerons. So you're spying on me - what do you hope to know, necron? You have no army of yours to be a threat for us neither any military-strong allies, even might of enslaved C'tan is not at your disposal.

There is only one hope for you - search for monoliths full of dormant necrons and unite your people under your banner for your time has not yet come to join this crusade and when it does you shall definitely need a profound power to compete with eldar might.
  8. Keira Keira Steam Early Access

Actually as a Shadowseer of the Masque Of The Veiled Path... perhaps it is our role to ensure The Elder races downfall as well...
  9. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

Oh, a fellow Harlequin. Hello, my dear, shall you join us for the death's dance?
    Yes, I'm not quite a Harlequin myself, but I was at some point, in my past... Anyway, when is your next play?
  10. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

*checks Check list*

Yeah... been there... done that....

I think I am just gonna ... Sneak a black hole onto a Craftworld and let it... do its thing...
    Oh dear.... Not the harlequins.... I need my nebula scopes... hang on...