Background Image

Data-Tomb Raiders

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by bossaroo, Aug 13, 2017.

  1. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

    Leaving the side of his ally, Lucas moved forward to follow after the Krieger and the cyber hound. However, his moving forward was much more cautious than the other guardsman. He brandished his lasgun, ready to use it a moments notice, as well as looking around periodically. The hound they followed was their only lead to the possible cause of the current situation, and it was running towards something. Although this suggested that there may be a little distance between the group and whatever had caught its scent, he wanted to be ready for any surprise that may reveal itself to the group. A high possibility in such a dark area, and with no knowledge of what lurked within.
    BuriasDempsey and Kalle like this.
  2. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

    @bossaroo
    @BuriasDempsey
    @BlackNecron


    Sai overhearing something about light shouted. “No lights source available, work with what you have” before turning her power mauls setting to lethal to increase the light radius around her. It would not be much but it would act as a sort of beacon to those around her or to those with good sight. She made a mental note to bring light sources next time.

    After order was restored she shouted at the top of her lungs, amplified by her helmets integrated systems. “Workers at the front crouch down and move back in orderly fashion, try to rush again and you will lay on the ground unconscious. Those at the back stay there. Hass maintain control. Those at the front any contact with the enemy?’

    As she yelled those words she made her way towards her cyber mastiff. Not wanting to shoot people by mistake she lowered her hand cannon but kept it ready to fire.
  3. BlackNecron BlackNecron Arkhona Vanguard

    After having reestablished order in the back rows, Hass took the opportunity to single out potential troublemakers. WIth the help of his flashlight, he categorized the unruly citizen he had stunned, and after the examination forced him back into the row of workers. After a scan over these seemingly did not displease him further, he established communications to the Judge via radio.
    @Tamu
    "Copy that. Do we have confirmed hostile presence?"
    BuriasDempsey and Kalle like this.
  4. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

    @BlackNecron

    "Confirmed presence but no confirmation of intention of whoever or whatever attacked the workers up front. My cyber mastiff is fighting it but no visual confirmation of what IT is"
  5. BlackNecron BlackNecron Arkhona Vanguard

    @Tamu
    "Any clues based on the wounds caused by the assailant?"
    Tamu and Kalle like this.

Share This Page