Background Image

Dark Angel Brothers

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Sysphus, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Epsilon Galaxy will be playing DA :)
  2. Ezekiel-Praxilus reporting for duty.
    Atlas_Primus likes this.
  3. First Legion best Legion !
    Atlas_Primus likes this.
  4. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

My place holder character prior to the imminent Space Wolf release was rank 5 Dark Angel (oh the irony). Hes gone now, deleted in favor of Imperial Fists.
  5. Waste-Dawn Menial

wastedawn says "For the Lion, for the Rock !"
  6. Zuriel Phaust Recruit

Brothers! how do you like DA voice acting??
  7. Greetings Brothers,

I am Nephoros the Supreme Grand Master of Epsilon Dark Angel's and wish to talk to you about a DA alliance for Eternal Crusade. You can contact me at out teamspeak (teamspeak.espilongalaxy.com) or our website Epsilon Dark Angels.

Hope to hear a transmission soon,

Nephoros Sradac
  8. Atlas Primus Atlas_Primus Arkhona Vanguard

Greetings glorious Sons of the Lion. Are there any dedicated Dark Angel guilds with team speak or such? I'm on pretty regularly and I'm looking to volunteer my service and fight along side my victorious battle-brothers.

Edit: I am now an Honored member of the Epsilon Dark Angels.
    Azmodi likes this.
  9. Dirty_Jackal Dirty_Jackal First Blood!

I might be late to this post but I am hoping on getting the awesome winged helmets of the dark angles as well as robes now thairs a awesome SM chapter corse I wouldn't mind seeing Roman style for ultra marines wish and hope and pray they do cosmedics for the lore of that chapter/chaos/orks cuz it would bring in money as well as dream happy players in my opinion. Ps is Ultra Marines motto "We March From Magrag and We shall know no fear" is that cannon or not cuz I spent 4 hours in training pressing T and that was never said?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. Cutbait Cutbait Master

I'm a Dark Angel when I'm not playing my Chaos main.