Background Image

Dangers Of End Game...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Warlord683, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Calistarius Calistarius Active Member

Ohh God i hope so! let all those Idiots go away, in my experience bad playerbase ruin the game becouse of devs hearing crybabys!
  2. Akragth Akragth Well-Known Member

SWTOR had a very good story, yes, but so do many other single player RPGs. MMOs, espcially sub fee ones, must offer more and they need good end game content. SWTOR didn't have that, and now look at it. Gratefully this game isn't designed in that vein.

I agree with you about PS2 though, it really disappointed me how that one turned out.
  3. God God Well-Known Member

PS2 simply needed more content. It had some decent stuff there but the devs should have taken another year to develop it a bit more

Instead it seems like all their development is to make stuff for the cash shop instead
  4. Lau Lau Subordinate

Beauty of Eve is that if you and your gang gets bored, you can pick up your toys and move out or do some other thing including exploding your former alies to bits. If you are an Ultramarine member, there's way less versatility in the longer run short of rolling alts. I personally do not care what they do with game, as long as pvp is taken care of properly. Fighting other clans is my endgame.

Out of interest, how would friendly damage work in this case? If you, for example, fight other Ultramarines consistently, does that make you a Chaos Ultramarine or you just get infracted/banned for ruining people's gaming experience?
  5. Nem Nem Subordinate

It should serve as a deterrent to prevent spam. Make it do minor or no damage to friendly players at all and reflect it back onto you.
  6. God God Well-Known Member

They mentioned they would have anti-TK systems in place so if you keep teamkilling you'll probably be weaponslocked (cant use guns for a period of time) or something similiar just like you are in Planetside 2.
  7. just mark obvious teamkillers as traitor and let the faction handle the rest ^^
  8. God God Well-Known Member

That'd lead to factions within factions as griefers team up to kill their own guys. I bet some people would take great pride in being labeled "traitors"
  9. Given the popularity of Malice amongst veteran chaos players, and the inherent tension between the traitor marine legions, its one of the reasons I'm hoping we don't have too much freedom around player killing, as Chaos will suffer worse from it than most other races [/selfish angle].
  10. Akragth Akragth Well-Known Member

I dunno. Too much friendly fire for an Ork and he could end up as Warboss :p