Background Image

Daily Reminder, you can still boost out of Dbash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrDooManiC, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Just so they don't forgett... like many other things.
    It's just rage inducing if you do anything right and JPA's nope out of it just to shell you with a smart pistol...
    -.-"
  2. Yeah, but them vacations, mate.
    Lauriia and Krayt like this.
  3. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

INB4 Thraxus and Njord come in and call you a ranged exploiter who wants to nerf melee...
    Atsidas, Noromiz, BaronXIII and 3 others like this.
  4. Avlaen Avlaen Arkhona Vanguard

Remember when they said they would fix all melee many months ago?

Pepper ridge farm remembers.
  5. I didn't need a reminder.
  6. Don't think so, ground assault suffers from that too
    Or at least i do.
  7. What's the problem exactly?

-You can roll away or backpedal away from an incoming Dbash on any class that rolls or badkpedals just as easily as you can use the Jump Pack to avoid the bash.
    -You can cancel your Dbash during the wind up via rolling away or hopping away on all classes.
    -Smart pistols are now broken and "by design" aim a good foot over the head of your target when the user is on the move since they were nerfed about 3 months ago. If you're using the Smart Pistol still you're purposely gimping yourself. It's worthless most of the time since the nerf. Standard Bolt pistol FTW. Smart Pistol FTL.
    -As if the Dbash ALWAYS works when it should vs any opponent? As if DBash vs a Raptor/JPA is the ONLY time during a match that Rock, Paper, Scissors doesn't work the way it should? The failure of bash to work when it should is NOT specific vs Raptors or JPA. I get bashed plenty playing a Raptor and I see the bash fail occasionally versus all current classes.
    -Dbash works vs enemies that are winding up Strong Attacks. Explain that one. Things are broken. Broken RPS scenarios aren't specific to just Dbash vs JPA/Raptor not working 100% of the time like it should.
    -As much as I detest the "it's just lag" excuse, there are indeed instances where lag or latency comes into play.
    ItGetsAllOver likes this.
  8. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

It's like fucking clockwork.
    Atsidas and Demetri_Dominov like this.
  9. Logic and reason are a bitch aren't they? The voice of reason speaks.
  10. When i kneel down to prepare my long-ass animation of a D-Bash, and you fast attack me and clang, you should have my boot in your face and a stun on your ass. I know it's inconsistend as hell and happens to ground assault / tactical classes too, but nowhere nearly as often as when i fight Jump-pack characters. Im not saying you should automatically win if you press Bash, but if your enemy makes the mistake, he should pay for it instead of "roflnoping" out of it