Background Image

Daily Missions?

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Morgosh, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Morgosh Morgosh Recruit

Sorry if this has been brought up in the past, but in addition to greatly increasing the benefits of doing PvE, what about a huge bonus for first successful PvE mission of the day?
    rhoomba, Ashgarm, Neni and 4 others like this.
  2. Morgosh Morgosh Recruit

I just think this would help increase participation, especially if you really made it worth folks' time. You could have a big bonus for first win for each faction as well.
    Warriant likes this.
  3. mindless Largo First Blood!

if reward different for pvp/pve.... its may be good idea
    Warriant likes this.
  4. I. Macha jassz Firebrand

Add in more interesting objectives instead of just Move powercell or activate panels and I'd be more interested
    Morgosh likes this.
  5. VexusH VexusH Recruit

This is actually an excellent idea.
    Morgosh and Iyan like this.
  6. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

I'm for it. I would like to do more PvP, it's just hard to get a group together (when you have no friends).
    Morgosh likes this.
  7. Neni Neni Steam Early Access

i like this idea
  8. Morgosh Morgosh Recruit

The PvE can be really fun with a good group- I just think there should be some sort of increased benefit, and better grouping. several times now I've invited recent contacts to my group of friends to fill out 1 or 2 slots, used my TeamSpeak server, and it's been a blast. Certhinly a nice change of pace after repeatedly playing against pre-made teams that are working really well together. Don't get me wrong, it's really fun when I have a bunch of friends and are all working together and communicating and competing against another team which is equally skilled and coordinated. But it seems like, depending on the time I play, more than half the time my team - while not always horrible, are clearly more casual, and I'm playing against an extremely organized team that utterly destroys us. While it's fun when I'm playing at that level against an equal team, I don't want to HAVE to do that every time. most of the time in fact, due to my odd hours getting home from plowing snow from the roads, I'm solo queuing. PvE can be a very pleasant experience, gets the bad taste of uttly being destroyed out of my mouth so I can have fun with this game that I really do love. In addition to increased benefits to doing PvE, like daily big bonus for a win, eventually more PvE content, I think there should also be some better ways of getting people together for it. Usually the ques take forever for PvE which makes even fewer people sign up for it. I know a lot of people are against it for a variety of reasons- but I do like the idea of putting Eldar and LSM together, and Orks and Chaos together- at least have a mode where it's an option, and keep the option for pure faction PvE que if folks want. But, for PvE balance, that would balance to the teams playing in PvE. I mean, then players on team destruction (orks and chaos) would have access to immensely helpful shield specs, and team order (LSM and Eldar) would also- and each side would have warlock/sorcerer for neat psychic stuff. I know the PvE is supposed to be another thing to sort of balance the factions eventually, the idea being the nids would cause more havoc for a faction getting Uber strong but in the meantime I'd just like to see more participation and making it more fun for everyone. Also, idk about the feasibility of it anytime soon, but imagine PvE fortress maps, with 30 players vs massive nid swarm, Carnifex breaking gates, etc...... pretty excellent potential imho