Background Image

Da Mad Mraruderz

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Warbreaka, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Warbreaka Subordinate

Clan tag changed to MMRZ
  2. Thrakka Thrakka Master

OY! @Warbreaka ! HOW GOEZ DA REKRUITEN? HOW ARE DA MAD MARAUDERZ DOIN? I'Z WANT TO CHECK UP ON ALL DA OVA ORK CLANS!
  3. Warbreaka Subordinate

Why would u care about us, your guys kicked me from the clan for fighting in the pit in garrision
    ProteusVM and Elector like this.
  4. Knobshine Knobshine Subordinate

Name: Donald Krumpt
    Fav Class: Anyfink - wat eva type boyz is needed to Krump gooda. I loves krumpin' humie trukz though.
    Steam Name: knobshine
    Why you want to join: I's zogging tired of waiting hours to get my krump on. Looking for sum boyz to stomp sum humies with and get a dedicated AV krump team going.
  5. Thrakka Thrakka Master

OH YEAH I'Z FORGOT Youz pissed off like all me Nobs by actin like a trolly git and all. Sorry i forgot about ya won't 'appen again. Good luck wiff yer Mob lad.
  6. Donrocco Donrocco Recruit

Donrocco
    Im completely indifferent, I use rocket boys to get in the back line, I tend to stay with slugga and shoota boys however I use lootas and docs when needed.
    Don Della Rocko
    Looking to join a guild to get some good voice coms going and team work, I've always loved Warhammer 40k , I've been playing 40k games since dawn of war and now I'm in to the board game. but im a supper big fan of Eteranl crusade its great to see it making a come back