Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

no u
  2. Alright guys recruitment only here.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

10 posts per page , 847 pages ... didnt know DLB had so much members
    Durash and Arafael like this.
  4. Still Krayt just let this post be for DLB's recruitment. If you don't agree with Thrakka's logic post it elsewhere but do it in a civil manner.
    KroozaNob and Thrakka like this.
  5. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

What the panzie said. Also @Thrakka 2 things: first, if ya wanna complain about da humie bolta, create a new thread where ya act like a proppa ork, not in a toxic unorky way; second, good to see ya still kickin'round Boss!
  6. Gir Recruit

Name: Gir_Spirit_Bane

Title (If applicable):

Preferred Class/Role: Wot eva makes the loudest boom and da most dakka!

Time Zone: London GMT +0

About Yourself: New Lad lookin' ta join the biggest WAAAAAAGH aroun'

(Old gaming vet recently picked up this game and whilst I greatly enjoy Eldar, I really want the thrill of just joining a good clan for this game which I've been enjoying greatly.)
  7. Donrocco Donrocco Recruit

Hey

My name is Donrocco (in game name too),

I really have no preference on class, I find my self using sticky grenades a lot though. I just got the Epic "auto cannon" for my Loota so im enjoying Lootas more, I'm a big ole team player so I can fit just about any ware.

I'm Eastern U.S. time zone.

I work nights three some times 4 days a week. Generaly have the weekend off. I'm a supper fan of Warhammer 40k, I got in to the board game this last year and have been playing Warhammer 40k games since "Dawn of War"
    O ya and I hate Eldar lol , I don't mind fighting them even if we keep loosing I enjoy the challenge of trying to crush them and trying out new ways to break them ( sticky grenades seems to Bust up there melee nice).

My ork is just about maxed out on all the Advancement trees and only stuff I can get from the bundle packs now are Purple epic item drops.

Hope to hear back from you guys !!!!
  8. Hralius Hralius The 63

ello boys, it seems we are on "summer break" at the moment, or maybe it just my time zone...
  9. Hralius Hralius The 63

Da Orky fort you mean ?
  10. [​IMG]