Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

People keep saying game is dead, while a bunch of members of the community keep on revitalizing it with weekly event.

New patch dropped recently with a couple new maps, tweak to bolter.

We are planning to start a kikstarter to create new content with the community funding it.

Thrakka is kinda hit and miss atm, rarely shows his face lately, you are more likely to find matches organized by Rokdak.

Last but not least, eldar are still a bunch of sparkly grots.
    Deathwish likes this.
  2. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Welp ORKS got kicked in da nuts again wiff da latest patch. Bolter got a nerf.....but then we discovered it was actually a buff with a slight nerf lol. SOZ Weez stopped playen again. Takin anutha break lad. BUT ALL DA BOYZ IS ON TS EVERYDAY! AND DISCORD! GET STUCK IN!
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

The sad part is that you are serious
  4. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

dps nerfed, hipfire nerfed to trash, range on cqc nerfed more than 50%, magazin capacity nerfed, recoil nerfed, spread nerfed, definitely a secret buff.
    Faeruin likes this.
  5. Dekra Dekra Member

@Thrakka pls stop spreading false information. Let's look at the bolter change objectively. It's DPS has been reduced (psst, that means it takes longer to kill you). The spread is much worse (this is fact, compare numbers), which makes hipfire ADAD useless and movement in general to be really punishing (this is an indirect nerf to ADAD). The only number that has increased for the better is the alpha damage, which means that headshots now do about 10 more damage (amount of bullets to kill has not changed, it is exactly the same as before, keep in mind it now takes longer to shoot that amount of bullets). Since the damage of each bullet is higher and the rate of Fire is slower, it means that each bullet you miss is much more punishing to your DPS then before, meaning that the bolter is even less powerful for those without very good aim. And finally, the mods for the bolter are also nerfed. All the ammo capacity upgrades are greatly reduced, and the textured grip has been nerfed as well.

EDIT: forgot to include that the range on the CQC has been cut in half, meaning that the damaged fall off over distance is 50% higher. (Aprox. 50%)

EDIT 2: also the CQC increases the recoil by A LOT, this in tandem with the damage fall off makes the bolter completely ineffective at mid to long range if you run CQC barrel.

After all this, you claim that the bolter is better just because you've looked at the alpha damage and seen an increase? You once told me I can't nudge the effectiveness of ork weapons because I haven't played as much Orks as you, then how can you judge the bolter when you've never played it as much as me? These are objective facts, data, not my personal feelings or emotions. You call yourself a leader, yet you set one of the worst examples I've ever seen in this community. Think before you speak, analize without your emotions clouding your judgement. You're rep and by consequence that of your guild has hit the floor, and gone right through it.

Edit 3: You have said multiple times that "burst" is the most important thing and DPS doesn't matter, but like what do you even mean by that, yes one shot will now do more damage, but those situations where the new bolter would be better just because during the first bullet it doesn't more damage are very limited, it's like saying that a weapon is OP because in one specific circumstance it performs well. When in all the other situations the new bolter performs worse, and in some areas isn't completely ineffective.
  6. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Yeah lads... This is my recruitment thread. I made this post to relay info to my boyz. I don't need you and Krayt and Dekra and whoever else Thats apart of this merry band of gits to appear everytime I make a post to reply to me on my own recruitment thread. You want to give me yer typical response youz always do on a discussion thread thats fine. NOT 'ERE. So stop askin me to not bash LSM CSM weaponry and the factions themselves. I'm never going to stop being critical of it because I can see that its broken. Soz go back to yer corners.
  7. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

Jeah boltgun changes totally a buff, u heard it boyz, the guy not even playing the game or another faction and thinks orks are up tells u how it really is.
    @Krayt @Dekra this thread is a safe space where I can lie as much as I want, if u dont like it here you can just leave.
  8. Gorkdamn, that is some advanced grottery.
  9. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Interesting choice of words Mkoll. Safe space? This is just my clans recruitment thread I don't need to hear how mad you gits are that My opinion differs from yours for the 100th time. Piss off
  10. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

analyze*