Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkIJsnLBA4c
  2. MashGul law24 Prefectus

Waaaaaaaagh! ma Ace dakka as gone dusty.
    Thrakka likes this.
  3. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I'z do miss me choppa. I thre at da clouds az we lef in da zoggin' Krooza. Zoggin' Clouds. Lazin' aroun' doin' noffin.

I never stopped liking EC, except after a couple of specific games. The thing that burnt me out of it was post game and forum toxicity. I've seen games where the winning faction has done nothing but hurl abuse at the losing team. And then, on the forums where the loudest voice gets the- i don't know. Cheese. There's only so many times you can do that before your sat there and like. "Why do i even bother?" And stop. I did continue to play, mostly as CSM or Eldar. I just stopped looking at the forums.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  4. Verdax Verdax Curator

5. Thrakka Thrakka Master

WELL WE DID ONE MATCH WIFF A BUNCH O BOYZ LAST NIGHT. WUZ FUN! BRINGS BACK ALL DA ORKY MEMORIEZ! GOOD FIGHT BOYZ!
    Talron likes this.
  6. Hralius Hralius The 63

Uzkataij will get back in the fight when wired internet is working in my home, just moved back in after almost 1 year of renovation, sheesh
    Ramgut-Bloodscreama and Thrakka like this.
  7. Thrakka Thrakka Master

LETS GO BOYZ!!!!! LETS FIRE OF DA ENGINES BACK TO DA WAAAAAGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Talron and Dekra like this.
  8. I haven't played in a while cause overwatch I tried this game again today and realized I'm a massive idiot and have been apart of the wrong guild all this time (not this one) I sent a request please accept
    In game I'm Kork bloodeye
    Class: painboy/support
    Time zone: I think est. I live in Pennsylvania if that helps
    About myself: unfortunately I can't talk and play at the same time so I don't have a mic but I'll follow orders with the best of em I never rage just keep frustration to myself but that's rare I'm a friendly guy
    Thrakka likes this.
  9. Hralius Hralius The 63

Welcome Kork, i have been without mic for a long time, but it's best with
  10. Hralius Hralius The 63

@Thrakka I have some more details to the Clan meetup trip, you gave me some specifications and I have worked out from those.

The Clan meetup trip will be in Czech Republic - at the Radium Palace, a very nice place with some lovely spa treatments. I have negotiated the appearance of a number of czech females, approximately 3 per clan member, and we will have a suprise feast/brunch served on fillipino shemales (budget is for approx 0,75 shemales per clan member) , plenty of sausages for brunch !
    As I understood you would get the Royal DLB regalia for yourself and the throne would be transported from Vienna.

Just a little update
    DaHatebringa likes this.