Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Verdax Verdax Curator

"OI I I'Z GHANZAKK GUTZGUTAA AN'Z I'Z BEEN LOOKI'N FER A GOOD BUNSH O'V BOYZ TER FIGHT WIT. I NEEDZ A GOOD OL'FACHIONED RUNDOWN THO. DA CHOPPA AND DAKKA IS A BIT FLIMSY IT IZ, AND DA UMIE BLOOD IZ A BIT SAUGY. I I'Z A SLUGGA AT HEART."
    --------------------------------------
    Hey, I'm a founder of the game, and haven't touched it since I bought it 3 or so years ago. And I've been looking to either get back into this, or do whatever the rest of the group is doing. I live in Canada running the Pacific Standard Timezone. I'm really good at jokes, and almost impossible to offend, so no need to worry about that. Other than that I can give more information, if requested. -K
  2. Thrakka Thrakka Master

COULD SHOW YA DA ORKY ROPEZ IN DA GARRISON SUMTIME LAD DON'T MIND DOIN IT FER YA HEHAA!
  3. Gormak Namroth First Blood!

*yawn*

So.. Wut'd oi miss?
    Fhauzn likes this.
  4. Thrakka Thrakka Master

SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BRINGING THE WAAAAGH BACK! THE COMMUNITY HAS BEEN SMOLDERING BUT A LOT OF GUD LADS IN DA COMMUNITY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HOLD RALLIES AND SUCH. IN ME ORKY HEART IT FEELZ LIKE WE SHUD BE HELPIN WIFF DAT. DESPITE ALL DA PROBLEMS DA GAME 'AS STILL....WUD BE GUD TA RALLY DA BOYZ PROPPA AGAIN! WHAT SAY YOU LADs?
  5. Oi Oi Oi Ork Ork Ork
  6. I would say come back but if you leave them leave quietly so someone’s left playing your faction
    Thrakka likes this.
  7. Selene MoonChoppa Recruit

Name: MoonChoppa

Title (If applicable):Cabbage/Ration

Preferred Class/Role:TBD Melee or shoota

Time Zone:EST

About Yourself: I love to kill things in video games, and filling out this form is a bit of a formality, as most of you know me.
    Thrakka and MasterSpookums like this.
  8. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

9. Thrakka Thrakka Master

GRANTED! PUT ON DA (ORK BOY) TITLE AND WE'LL RUN YA THROO YER PACES!
  10. Keged Keged First Blood!

Boss in me opinion I fink dat we should come back and show all deze new gits how ta WAAAAAAGH all proppa