Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. It'z jest dawnin on meze dat DLB can also stand for Da Left Buttcheek
    Thrakka likes this.
  2. Might need a DRB den.....:OrkDeffskull:
  3. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

You see problems where there are none and you are solely responsible for turning the entirety of the Ork faction into an echo-chamber of mediocrity, that spew the same shit such as PAINBOY UP (while totally ignoring that Orks are so tough and have such incredibly high DPS across most of their weapons that they barely even need healing before they wipe the entire enemy team) or MELEE UP (while ignoring that orks win all equivalent clangs thus have an edge in equal melee as they can turtle and still win consistently) without understanding anything about the faction's strengths.

Instead of providing helpful loadouts, guides or even a high level of gameplay to the faction you hold so dear - you spewed nothing but absolute drivel not only on the forums but in discord and even in conversation with the developers. I have zero patience left for you, someone who has sabotaged an entire faction in EC because of his own incompetence.

People looked to DLB for advice and guidance on how to play Orks properly, all you showed them was a desperate attempt at trying to clone the successful strategies of BLOP's LSM gameplay or POLB's CSM gameplay rather than making your own strategies to play to the strengths of your faction.

And before you start down this route, there's nothing wrong with playing a game casually but playing casually and then showing outrage at losing to competitive players - convincing people that it's a balance issue and not that you played poorly? That's absolutely shameful.

You never took the time time to actually understand the math or the statistics behind anything in-game and yet spewed balance concerns all over every possible avenue of communication despite playing the faction that is objectively the strongest in-game right now. DLB has been stomped in almost every single GvG they ever undertook due to your incompetence not only in regards to loadout suggestions and understanding of the game but also as a tactician and a leader. In EC, in Planetside 2 and likely many more games to come.

Maybe one day you'll stop being such a fool but until then, here's the TTKs for the Ork Shoota and Big Shoota vs 'optimal' combat effective loadouts from all other factions. I've then followed this up by having each faction's equivalent primary tactical weapon vs an optimal Ork loadout on the right side. The TTK difference on some of these is astounding - if both parties headshot, an Ork Shoota will kill a Dire Avenger almost 0.600 seconds faster than the Dire Avenger can kill them. ORKS UP THO!

[​IMG]

PS. @Rokdakgut-rippa
    You're pretty much the only Ork with a spine in the game at the moment. It's a real shame that most of DLB won't or can't fight to the same level as you. Here's hoping one day you can teach 'em how not to be as cowardly as they currently are. GGWP - you know how to fight and kill like a proper Ork.

Asymmetric balance in this game is built around a few key weapons for each class and each faction having a defined role, you have some fun weapons like the skip launcha which are designed to have fun but not to be competitively viable, and that's fine - but every faction has something that they're very strong in.

Orks are the toughest faction without argument - you can have less EHP than my CSM class but I only get a 1.6x headshot multiplier versus you due to the headshot resistance. Essentially what this means is that you have a 40% longer TTK than any other faction due to the lower headshot multiplier, even with equal EHP. That's not even arguable, this is mathematically proven.

You then also have the fastest TTK across the board at almost any range and the option to take one of the highest DPS tactical weapons in the game, that can also suppress, as well as the ability to modify it to be even more accurate to the point that you can reliably land headshots at 60m.

Kannon was a crutch weapon that allowed you to one-shot with almost no travel time and ridiculous AOE. It was just as OP as the plasma cannon at launch. Ace Dakka is meant to be an Ork equivalent to the autocannon - not on the same tier, and it isn't. When it had suppression it was game breaking and now it's just a high power weapon for long range anti infantry work which is fine. At least now you have a reason to take the deffgun over the ace dakka due to suppression rather than teams of DLB spamming ace dakka or kannon and just annihilating the enemy with literally zero skill required.
    Mirkas, Corie, ZeGit and 1 other person like this.
  4. Right, which un ov you gits gave dis 'Umie a keyboard on 'is period?
    Krayt and ProteusVM like this.
  5. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

We need to copy people, eh? I don't see it. I also don't see how we're A, being very vocal about what needs a buff compared to other factions. Considering there's less of us than eldar, and we've learnt from experience that the devs dont't care what Ork players think. This 'Asymetrical balance 'thing is based on who has the loudest voice, not the best performance. And how it takes one joke complaint to get an Ork weapon nerfed that was useless to begin with.

And B, We're not the toughest faction, CSM are. There's 9 EHP difference between my Shoota and Traitor loadouts in favor of the Ork but the CSM has 20 more toughness. The only place this isn't applicable is Lootas Vs Havocs.

From playing CSM by myself. if CSM used the terrain more, used higher positions to fire in to points that one Ace Dakka in the point wouldn't be anywhere near as effective as I've seen them being. This is especially true on hold the line maps. Outside of that, Kannons and Ace Dakkas get left alone to rack up kills without anyone dealing with them. Do you leave a servo skull alone in a room your fighting in? No.

And finally. I get that Thrakka started it with comments, but this is not a faction discussion thread this is the DLB Recruitment thread and if you want to talk about this stuff, feeel free to make another thread and talk about it there.

Goruk Da Spooky.
    KroozaNob likes this.
  6. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I'Z GOTTA ADMIT!! NEVER SEEN A GIT TRY DIS 'ARD TA BAIT ME INTO GETTIN SALTY HEHAAA!!! I'Z LAFFIN AT DIS!
  7. Thrakka Thrakka Master

@ProteusVM JUST LIKE ANY OTHA OOMIE WOTS COMPLAINS TA ME YOUZ ALWAYS WELCOME TO ME KROOZA "TS" AND 'AVE NA ORKY DEBATE ON WOTS WEAKEST AND WHY! I'z can be quite civilized in dis regard you know! DON'T LET DA TOOTHY GRIN FOOL YA! HEHAAAAAAAA! TS INFO IZ ON PAGE 1 HOP ON LAD!
    KroozaNob likes this.
  8. I will agree with EXACTLY one thing in this, and its also EXACTLY why I stopped commenting:

So I think we will...
    Thrakka likes this.
  9. Do remember guys this is a recruitment thread and I will remove posts that are not about said topic.
    KroozaNob, Thrakka and Katzu_HSM like this.
  10. Thrakka Thrakka Master

SO! Anyfin new in termz of Patches on da way? anyfin orky? MAYBE MORE ORKS WILL ENTER DA FIGHTIN IF DIS IS DONE! "Orky Wink"
    Corie likes this.