Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. DAKKA OP!

20171120231808_1.jpg
    Rokdakgut-rippa and Talron like this.
  2. Corie likes this.
  3. Thrakka Thrakka Master

LOVE WHEN DA OOMIEZ COME TO DLB RECRUITMENT THREAD AN TALK OOMIE SMACK HEHAAA!!! DLB HAS A LIST OF VIKTORIES DAT SPANS 4 YEARS! ONE OF DA OLDEST AND BESTEST KLANS DER EVER WILL BE! WEEZ DON'T GOTTA PROVE NUFFIN TO NO GIT WOTS TALKS KRAP. SORRY ME BOYZ AIN'T RALLYIN LIKE WE 'AVE BEEN BUT DA GAME IS IND A GUTTER AN DERZ NO GUD FIGHTS IN DA GUTTER!

Soz maybe WHEN DEN STUPID OOMIE CLANS WOTS ACTIN LIKE GITS WISE UP AN START FIGHTIN PROPPA AND WHEN WEEZ GET A NEW PUBLISHER I'LL CONSIDER BRINGING DA PROPPA WAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH BACK TO ARKHONA HEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! UNTIL DEN 'AVE SUM PATIENCE BOYZ!
    Aidwell likes this.
  4. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Feel free ta come visit me krooza and weez cna diskuss dat
  5. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

Mind if I come with some of "my boyz"? Theres plenty of people that'd like to hear what you have to shout about orkoid.
    Krayt likes this.
  6. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

@Thrakka
    First we did not come you asked if Orks got a buff, we answer to u Orks dont need buffs since they are strong faction wise (does not mean they dont need bug fixes and removing some unfun elements) and now you come with "how dare you u to answer to my question?"
    Durash and Krayt like this.
  7. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Oi, gitz. As the dokta, iz seein dat waaaghboss develuped Squeakilitiz Orkuz. Appily, iz knowin no solushon for dat.
    Iz sayin wez needin no squeakin waaaghboss ta win. So git outta there an get green ya runtz.
  8. tfw trying to ignore the shitposting
    [​IMG]

stobbit plskthx
    Corie, MasterSpookums and KroozaNob like this.
  9. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for not being the faction that by making a joke can it get an already useless weapon nerfed.
    I'm sorry for Muh Bolter not being good enough.
    I'm sorrt for the fact that. "That's a meme" is a valid rebuttal in an argument.
    Given that most people who comment on another factions balance wouldn't know the right ide of an argument if it gave them a reach around.

Fall on Orks the right way and they'll crumble. Like Eldar classes, Orks have to be dismantled piecemeal. JPA their Kannons/Ace Dakkas. Too many games have i been in that they've just been left alone to rack up kills. Sluggaboy counter with GA's. Support with Servo Slulls and Stormbolters/Heavy Bolters and plasma.

And hey. There's always the Plasma Rain doctrine.
    Corie and Thrakka like this.
  10. Thrakka Thrakka Master

IT IS GUD TA SEE DAT DEEZ OOMIEZ GOT ENUFF GRIT TO KEEP FIGHTIN DOH! 'OPEFULLY DA GAME GETS A FANCY CHANGE SOO SOZ WE CAN RETURN WIFF PROPPA ORKY AGGRESSION HEHAAA!
    Rokdakgut-rippa and Corie like this.