Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Ryan Gosling RyanG Steam Early Access

I don't do applications, I'm not sure if I want to join either. From what I've seen looks like you boys are a lot of fun but I'd want to play with first, probably along with my friend to see if we like the environment. We're mainly just looking for actual teammates so that we can have a little quality control over who we're playing with. We have a mixture of fps and team play experience and don't have a problem carrying if it falls to us. We're just in it for the farm, winning is coincidental.

pm me or whatever for my steam info.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Alright you new boyz, listen up! If you want in the Klan or wanna try it out, jump on our Teamspeak channel and make yourself known. To be blunt a lot of us have taken a pause from the game until some quality-of-life stuff gets added in, so you won't find as many of us on as usual. But still get on and make yourself known! Fight well and show us you ain't too thick to listen to orders!
  3. Thrakka Thrakka Master

ITZ GUD TA BE BAK LADS! DA ORKY RALLIES 'AD BEEN GOIN VERY GUD SINCE I RETURNED! KEEP IT UP BOYZ!
  4. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Ahoy dere boss! Didn't know ye'd come back ta da fight. It's good ta hear, brightens me orky spirits it does!
    DaHatebringa and Thrakka like this.
  5. Flynxify Recruit

Better to just get in the TS and play with us, if you want to test the waters. We're always happy to get new boys!
    Heironymus likes this.
  6. Ryan Gosling RyanG Steam Early Access

Yeah I saw the post from loot, I might get around to it today. Changing the ethernet cables in the house and some other stuff.
  7. Thrakka Thrakka Master

OY OY!!!!!! REMEMBA YA GITS!!! DA GENERAL MEETING TOMMARROW AT 3 P.M YA GITS!
  8. atoutcrout Recruit

.I like bein a shoota.Me time zone is Central.ME NAME IS BAGH! ME last warboss didn't like me to much so he ripped off me leg and dats what he called me.I heard Thrakka was makin a come back and I wanted to fight for da best warboss der iz!!!!!!!!!
  9. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I'z gotta ask....who wuz yer last Warboss?
  10. I really enjoyed those few games yesterday, wish I could have stayed a bit longer. As you may have noticed, I don't play much outside of big rally events, but playing with you guys is enough to make being a founder worthwhile!