Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Youz might want to try a more original name lad weez got a boy or two dat has DA same name as you! HEHAAAA!!
  2. Nah boss! Hez a good boy and a member of the More Dakka Mob now (with meself at the head of it o'course)!

THERE'S NEVER TOO MUCH DAKKA!
  3. ManBeerSquigs Recruit

Name: ManBeerSquig

Preferred Class/Role Painboy

Time Zone: Pacific

About Yourself: pretty much a dedicated painboy since i notice a lot of matches being lost since we had no one to revive. i have a very open schedule so i will be on all the time. i am new to steam and playing on buying the full game next paycheck.
  4. BIg Time EBola Houngar Active Member

Stop by da teamyspeak lad! make yerself known and get stuck in!
  5. Bromoflexual Recruit

Oi! I gotz me 'urty syringe all shiny and full, I'z gon juce ya up gud ya gitz. Ya gotz room fer a pain boy in ya waaaagh?
  6. BIg Time EBola Houngar Active Member

fill out an application uzin da form on da first page grot! den op in teamspeak :D
  7. ManBearSquig ManBearSquig Steam Early Access

Oi diz gits tryin to be me me let me krump im boss!
  8. KIDDIN DA KRUL Kidding3mp3ror Steam Early Access

EY YA GROTZ MY NAME IS KIDDINGEMPEROR. NOT VERY ORKY I KNOW BUT I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN IM TIRED OF GROTZ NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO INA SCRAP. IM MOSTLY A SHOOTA BOI MAIN AND HAVE SHOOTA VET UNLOCKED TO. PLUS I LOVE TO RP AS AN ORK. IT WOULD BE SO KIND IF YE GITS WOLD LET ME IN I EVEN GIVA SUM OF MY TEEF.
    :OrkMoon:
  9. The Trash Man Tankhead1 Arkhona Vanguard

Fill out an application from the first page of the thread and join us on ts
  10. KIDDIN DA KRUL Kidding3mp3ror Steam Early Access

Name:
    KiddingEmperor
    Preferred Class/Role: Mostly a shoota or sumtimez a slugga
    Time Zone: Central
    About Yourself:
    EY YA GROTZ MY NAME IS KIDDINGEMPEROR. NOT VERY ORKY I KNOW BUT I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN IM TIRED OF GROTZ NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO INA SCRAP. IM MOSTLY A SHOOTA BOI MAIN AND HAVE SHOOTA VET UNLOCKED TO. PLUS I LOVE TO RP AS AN ORK. IT WOULD BE SO KIND IF YE GITS WOLD LET ME IN I EVEN GIVA SUM OF MY TEEF.
    :OrkMoon:
    Thrakka likes this.