Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Agreed almost. Same about us, knife eared gits. But we still keep running 15man warparties (WP, WoK) and stomp LSMs, but refusing to play solo.
  2. Mad Dok Kadbrakk Pablus Arkhona Vanguard

Ork Noises?
  3. "But... But... I want this game to be EASY!!! Its not easy if I have to wait to get into a fight and then work for it!!!"

Some Imperial's kids, ya know?
  4. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

Let's ask for a fair campaign where more than 1 faction is involved so that queues are better.
  5. Too bad everyone is bent on playing their own faction, and causing imbalance. When did gaming become so narrow minded that they feel their faction is the only one that matters.​
  6. Could it be that they are *counting* on altoholics like me instead of Faction die-hards? I ask because I hit my 10 wins last night and I plan on leveling my Eldar and Ork this weekend.

But yeah, tug-of-war style campaigns and Planetside-style Alerts make way more sense than "This week is Chaos Free For All!"
  7. Since you're involving the fanatically loyal and equally ragey/salty 40k Fandom.
    Heironymus likes this.
  8. Geisto Geisto Cardinal

Those of you who still have the green testicle muscles to play this game, feel free to join the EU rallies as per the usual.

The rest of those gits can fuck off and do whatever the hell they want.

Bunch of sissy grots. The lot of them.
    BrotherShrimp, Utherix and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  9. Fangz Fangz Menial

what happened?
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Pretty sure he does know what boycotting means .