Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Ashgarm likes this.
  2. betta start being a good noodle.
    Ashgarm likes this.
  3. Geisto Geisto Cardinal

[​IMG]

When your faction hasn't been given one quality of life improvement in over 8 months whilst everyone else received flat buffs, new -viable- weapons and utility items.
    Ashgarm likes this.
  4. Gormak Namroth First Blood!

We got da Kommandoz and da sneaky skillz. Just bad we only get ta spawn dem one toime a foight... but we did get sum atleast....
  5. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Ohi lads! Just to let you lot know, I ain't yet dead!
    I am just taking a breack from the game until the next serious patch, cause at the moment, with these silly one faction campaigns is more a test of patience than anythig (I dread when the eldar one will start...).

You keep on kicking arses without me though!
  6. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

ZOG OFF, YOU TIN CANNED READY FOR OPENIN HUMIE!
    WE ORKZ AIN'T MADE FOR HELP YA GITS GRINDIN, WE IZ MADE FER GRINDIN YER BONEZ!
  7. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

What did I just read.
  8. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

I think he wants us to stop boycotting the LSM campaign. Apparently he assumes that anyone of us ever even attempted to do such a silly thing. Or it could just be that he doesn't quite understand what "boycotting" means.

Either way, it's tough to deliver wins to the LSM at the moment. Either we as orks start the match extremely outnumbered and get subsequently stomped before reinforcements can arrive, or we group up with our guild and stomp the LSM. Or we actively throw games to feed them wins. None of these options are fun, which adds to the weakening motivation of the ork player base, as such a good number of us just sit the campaign out.
    Faeruin likes this.
  9. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.