Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Name: Bryan (Squigbitz)

Title (If applicable): Subordinate

Preferred Class/Role: Slugga (Choppa/Shield)

Time Zone: Hawaii

About Yourself: Love the 40K series own most all (except the tabletop...but like...honestly?)
    and my hobbies include Choppa'ing the umies, Krumpin the spacey elf, and Zoggin chaos.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  2. Drox BioFracture Confessor

WOT DAH ZOG!!! .. i bet dem der 'omize did dis.
  3. Ey, boyz. Sorry I'z waz gon fer so long. Sum of yer may 'ave seen me about az Snotskarr II. Dat iz becuz I'z got deleted/zogged/krumped. Well I'z back now rankin' up again. So if you'z iz willin' to accep' me fer a secun' time, I'z'd really 'ppreciate it!
  4. Atlas Primus Atlas_Primus Arkhona Vanguard

Great matches yesterday DLB. We just couldn't break that green tide! Don't think you will be so lucky next time. The Lion never forgets. ;)
    Blakklaw, Kaptin_Pokkets and Ashgarm like this.
  5. Deadly Deadlyhoovez Steam Early Access

Oi boyz got a question fer ya:

For uz slugga boyz what would you prioritize dok packz for liven longa or trinkets for fighten harda?

(basically I have points for dok pack OR armour/health trinkets and cant choose)
  6. Bragi Wildwalker Subordinate

You boyz still recruitin'?

Name: Thumpaz

Title (If applicable): da Magnifisunt

Preferred Class/Role: Painboy

Time Zone: Central

About Yourself: I'm an admittedly casual-ish player that still loves when teams actually work together. I *try* to minimize the number of times I click the wrong loadout and saturate the objective with poison gas instead of healing. Played 40k, WHFB, and lots of other games that center around toy soldiers. Have way too many Orks. Mic broke recently, need to get that replaced...
  7. Gubbkanz Gorgutz543 Well-Known Member

I'd say da Health Pack. Because realleh, it's more useful ta be able to restore all yer health in the field behind a burny wagon, rather 'dan have, uh... +9 health or an extra few percent 'fingies?
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  8. Gubbkanz Gorgutz543 Well-Known Member

Yeh, we'z still is! Though tha boss prefers to see da new boyz himself first, ta see if 'dey's REALLY dedicated to da guild, so we'z ain't got too many gits just floodin' in ta be a Leadbelcha.
  9. Bragi Wildwalker Subordinate

Well, mebbe I'll run into him on the field! An' hopefully not lob a sicky bomb at 'is 'ead.

Thanks fer the reply, anyhow!
  10. Oi! so whats going on with us? 5 days have passed, and still no response from thrakka :(

(sorry, the game is on russian language for some reason, trying to get it back to eng)

Attached Files:

• 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      495.6 KB
      Views: